O_O
Jef and I belong to the Addicted to Wow group on Facebook, and he forwarded this video to me. I almost fell off my chair.
According to the site, you get this in-game cinematic after finishing the Return to Angrathar quest on Dragonblight. It seems like a looooooooong chain, although cinematic alone was worth it. I'm so super excited for the expansion, but I have a feeling that I won't be playing it right away because beta seems super unstable and there's still a whole lotta bugs to get through.
Part of this chain includes The Battle for The Undercity. Remember before when I was making kwento about the Death Knight starter instance? Well, it's called Phasing. They've implemented that sort of quest system so that a lot of things can happen in the same area all at once. For a better explanation, check Blizzpanet's The Battle for The Undercity quest transcripts and videos. There are some other quests you'll encounter in WotLK wherein you'll be immersed in the battle itself (along with the NPCs). When that happens, you'll be wearing a flag when you go into battle. That flag enables you to not die (kung mamatay ka pa, ewan ko na sa yo) while literally being attacked by waves and waves of creeps. It's super fun!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home