videoooos
Dear Jef,
I really want to watch Pinoy Big Brother talaga. Alam mo naman guilty pleasure ko yon. Haha! Balita ko kasi may bagong crush ng bayan kuno. I dunno. I'm definitely not going to do the watch-it-online thing kasi mahal. At nakakatamad mag-abang ng events. I went to Youtube to see kung may videos. There were some of the old ones. Tapos I typed in Pinoy right? There were two results na lumabas and naaliw ako.
This one from wayyy back. Gusto ko tuloy umuwi:
and then this one from Rose Online. Ang galing ng gumawa! Tawa ako ng tawa when I was watching it:
And I remember that you texted and said na lumabas na yung God Of War 2. So here's the trailers:
O diba? I like Mr. Movie Announcer Voice. Very cool.
Here's the game intro:
It's that witch/old lady whoever talking right? She scares me. I know you can't wait to play this. I know also na when you do, makakatulog nanaman ako to the tune of the soundtrack. Haha!
By the way, I found a site for you. I'm sure it will serve up countless hours of fun. It also has a lot of different videos per game. I just checked for God of War though. There's gameplay and reviews din. Maybe you've seen this site na, I dunno. But here it is anyway: GameTrailers. Enjoy!
I really want to watch Pinoy Big Brother talaga. Alam mo naman guilty pleasure ko yon. Haha! Balita ko kasi may bagong crush ng bayan kuno. I dunno. I'm definitely not going to do the watch-it-online thing kasi mahal. At nakakatamad mag-abang ng events. I went to Youtube to see kung may videos. There were some of the old ones. Tapos I typed in Pinoy right? There were two results na lumabas and naaliw ako.
This one from wayyy back. Gusto ko tuloy umuwi:
and then this one from Rose Online. Ang galing ng gumawa! Tawa ako ng tawa when I was watching it:
And I remember that you texted and said na lumabas na yung God Of War 2. So here's the trailers:
O diba? I like Mr. Movie Announcer Voice. Very cool.
Here's the game intro:
It's that witch/old lady whoever talking right? She scares me. I know you can't wait to play this. I know also na when you do, makakatulog nanaman ako to the tune of the soundtrack. Haha!
By the way, I found a site for you. I'm sure it will serve up countless hours of fun. It also has a lot of different videos per game. I just checked for God of War though. There's gameplay and reviews din. Maybe you've seen this site na, I dunno. But here it is anyway: GameTrailers. Enjoy!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home