Laroooo
In a fit of nostalgia today, I went on a PS1 ROM downloading spree. Currently I am sobbing my little heart out as I play Suikoden. Leche! Makakalimutan ko nanaman magtrabaho nito e.
My ultra mega never say die favorite games:
Breath of Fire III
Suikoden 1 (still the best one, in my opinion)
Lunar Silver Star Story
Xenogears (soundtrack still kills after 13 years!)
Wild Arms
Tomorrow I have pass by Bestbuy to buy a gamepad. Heehee. Then I will hunker down for the weekend (except for Friday afternoon where my sister and I will go watch New Moon. Yaaaa @_@)
My ultra mega never say die favorite games:
Breath of Fire III
Suikoden 1 (still the best one, in my opinion)
Lunar Silver Star Story
Xenogears (soundtrack still kills after 13 years!)
Wild Arms
Tomorrow I have pass by Bestbuy to buy a gamepad. Heehee. Then I will hunker down for the weekend (except for Friday afternoon where my sister and I will go watch New Moon. Yaaaa @_@)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home