Mind the Gap

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cleaning

Sinipag ako today and I decided to clean out my everyday bag and some other stuff in my room. I found a few notes on scraps of paper that I wanted to post here because...well, mainly because I can :P

Sometimes when I'm waiting for the bus, or just waiting in general, I tend to scribble down things because I have this tendency for free association writing. Here are some of the dingbat things that I write down:

When it comes to the topic of friends and birthdays, it is wise not to ask the following:

"Birthday ni ______ ngayon. Binati mo na ba siya?"

Because more often than not, you will get either:

A. "Hindi ko siya type."
B. "Hindi ako bakla."
and
C. "Oo, binati ko siya kahapon."

The latter then prompte a flurry of replies such as: "WAHAHAHA! BINABATI MO PALA SI ______!!!111"

If you don't get the double entendres, don't worry about it. It just means that your mind isn't as filthy as ours. All chats are like this. All day. Everyday.

This one I found on my phone:

I'm on the bus and there's this guy sitting across from me. His bag is attracting my attention. You know those old notebooks/stationery/kikay kits that are translated into English from Japanese or Korean or something like that? His bag has a wonderful poem that I've been trying to read for the good part of 10 minutes now.

(words are copied as is)

Littlesheep following me
Enjoy the time in Spring.
With you appreciate to read it
Littlesheep, keep company with you
bathing in the beautiful scenery!

Littlesheep littlesheep...

(then I couldn't read the rest . My guess was "Let me in, not by the hair of my chinny chin chin!)

After a while, he had moved his bag to his lap and I was able to read the rest of the words:

Littlesheep littlesheep
is it zoom for fashion.

Mas maganda pa yata yung naisip ko e.

Yun lang. Haha! Just wanted to share :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home