Durrrrr...
Okay, I'm feeling kind of stupid. I've never been one to be fond of math (although when I was in summer school, that's when I shined--mainly because everyone else was worse at math than I was. Haha!)
You know those game shows they show on TV late at night? The ones where you have to call in to answer and they have prize money and all that? Well, last night, I was switching channels and saw this math puzzle which had a $6000 prize.
You know those game shows they show on TV late at night? The ones where you have to call in to answer and they have prize money and all that? Well, last night, I was switching channels and saw this math puzzle which had a $6000 prize.
What is the total of all the numbers in this puzzle?
9+7-3x0+
5-2+4-7+
(4+6)x2=?
9+7-3x0+
5-2+4-7+
(4+6)x2=?
The answers are NOT 20 (which was my answer), 11, or 49.
It made my nose bleed because I thought it was a simple problem and I couldn't figure out how they arrived at the answer they revealed at the end of the show. No caller got it right, by the way.
So, can somebody please explain how this puzzle is solved? After a while, I had the feeling I needed to recruit Charlie Epps (the guy from Numb3rs).
Got it yet?
The answer is 4238.
WTF?!?!?! T_T
It made my nose bleed because I thought it was a simple problem and I couldn't figure out how they arrived at the answer they revealed at the end of the show. No caller got it right, by the way.
So, can somebody please explain how this puzzle is solved? After a while, I had the feeling I needed to recruit Charlie Epps (the guy from Numb3rs).
Got it yet?
The answer is 4238.
WTF?!?!?! T_T




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home