Mind the Gap

Friday, January 23, 2009

Yoink!

I've been listing stuff I wanted to get from Borders.  I wanted to add more the my comics collection, and since my local Chapters bookstore doesn't have a lot in their comic section, I wanted to try my luck in San Francisco.

Actually, this isn't a post, I just wanted to post this link to share with Jef. 

Jef, I don't know if you've been to this site before, but it's full of stuff!

http://comics.ign.com/

Also, here's a link to The 25 Greatest Batman Novels. I have 3! Woohoo! And I've read the top 5 at least. Haha! 

You know what's surprisingly hard to find? Crisis on Infinite Earths. I'm so frustrated na. I ordered it before from Chapters, but they sent the book version. I want the graphic version gaddemet! I wish I could get it na, para I can stop thinking about it whenever I go to the bookstore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home