Mind the Gap

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Patching!

World of Warcraft's new patch is out! (I'm delayed because it was out yesterday, but I fell asleep early and didn't play). It's called Echoes of Doom and I'm quite excited. It's mostly part of the testing we've done in WotLK Beta.  Most of the new changes are added talents in the tree (yay BM!). I heard that ret paladins are overpowered na daw. Jef, try yours out and let me know. Hehehe! Sila na daw ang winners sa pvp. But shet, I can't remember if you're a ret or prot. Teehee, I said prot. :P


Patch notes can be found here and here.

As with almost all patch days, stuff goes wrong.  Server crashes, rollbacks, rinse and repeat.  I'm glad for the extra space that the new pet and mount tabs bring (they're learnable as spells now, so yay free space!).  A problem lang is that for some people, because of the rollback, they've lost their pets.  So yeah, I'm not trying it out for now.

Achievements are in too! Yay! I'm also excited for the Exotic Pet talent because finally I can get my pet kurken, Yikes:


Poor guy can't fit in the character screen window. But I also read na they've nerfed Core Hounds, so they shrink after you tame them. Corny!

Gah! I half-wish that I didn't have work tomorrow. I want to play! But I guess I can wait until the weekend. :3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home