Additional song
Before depression takes a hold of me again, I'm trying to convince myself to get moving. The worse thing that can happen right now is to leave me alone with my thoughts. Not good. I woke up sad this morning because I had this dream that reminded me of the time when Jumar, Casey, Jef, Aids, and I were at that tapa place in Pilar at four in the morning, laughing our asses off because...well, because we were all together and having fun the way we used to. It made me sad because I'll never be able to get that moment back. On the other hand, I'm glad I had that moment to remember.
I HATE moving so far away.
Anyway, so on a hopeful note, I'm posting this song, an oldie but goodie (since I am one--HAHA!). I have to remind myself to get busy because it's freakin' October already and I feel like I haven't acheived a damn thing.
So, may I present: Technotronic! Haha!




2 Comments:
nyahaha! hindi ko na maalala yun! kailan yun?
By
Anonymous, At
9:28 PM
hahaha! i think it was after naglaro tayo ng RO sa isang shop (hindi yung zniper zone). tapos nag order tayo ng food tapos sabi ni aids gusto niya ng tapsilog pero sa bilao at hindi sa plato. tapos tingin lang yung tindera sa kanya. lasing pa yata tayo nun eh. :P
By
marla, At
12:12 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home