Mind the Gap

Sunday, September 21, 2008

rawr!

I'm lucky enough to have a 4 day weekend for my birthday.  I spent it playing WotLK beta (as usual, instead of actually doing anything productive-teehee!).  Fortunately, even if the servers go down every half hour or so, the lag isn't that bad in Northrend.

Here's a screenshot of the new Mechano-hog mount. Awesome, but noisy.


Here's my latest hunter pet, Teensy! Fear the cuteness!


There's a quest in Borean Tundra, when you have to free  peons that are trapped in spider webs. This one peon had dialogue that made me spit out my drink from laughing so hard:


If you can't see it well, he's saying "Why it keep telling me to put da lotion in da basket? Me no like da lotion!" You get a cookie if you guess where that line is based from. :3 Pardon the appearance of my UI. It's a mess, but I love it. 

Here's a bug that I encountered.  The Magnificent Flying Carpet! Apparently so magnificent, you have to ride under it.


Here's my next pet taming mission:


The Kurken from Azuremyst Isle. It was a long way aways, and I died once (fell of a cliff), but other than that, easy! I just had to wait a bit because there was dwarf hunter who was waiting for the Kurken too.

Yay Kurken! Super big, and the ground shakes as he walks (which makes me a bit throw-uppy). He also has the ability Lava Breath (spits out molten lava). I originally wanted to name him LakiMoMyGahd, but in the end, I named him Yikes. Haha!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home