Mind the Gap

Friday, September 05, 2008

finally!

I've been delaying this post for about a couple of weeks now since the site's been down.  I checked earlier today and it's up again.  

And so...on with the show!

There really hasn't been anything interesting going on (again), so like any bum addicted to the internets, I surf around and check out sites that can kill time without you actually achieving anything.

Also, downloading that $%@&^!$&% beta client is taking so long! My weekend is running out! Haha!

Anyway, let me introduce Face Your Manga. It's a generator that allows you to manga-ize yourself. Quite fun actually.

Observe:

This is me:


this is me happy:


this is me really happy:


and this is me not amused:


I also tried to make Jef (who's, like, super cute):


Here's Casey (who kind of ended up looking like he's running for office or something):


Here's Jumar:


And Aids. Aids...I'm really sorry. It's not like pinagtripan ko yung face mo ha...pero it looks like you naman e:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home