Game on!

Voting is held company-wide, and is on the corporate website.Well, at least I think it's company wide, I can log out but go to the voting place anyway. Vote for numbah two! Yay!
Project Flip Flop
Pick your favorite Old Navy flip flop designs.
By GapWeb Daily Staff
Aug. 25, 2008
It’s called Project Flip Flop.
And your vote matters.
First, here’s the back story.
In June, Old Navy held a single-day promotion across the fleet to sell flip flops for $1 apiece. It was a huge success.
So huge, in fact, that the brand decided to carry out a flip flop design contest – open to all Field employees. Stephanie Rivera and John Colucci led this effort and, by the July 11 deadline, more than 100 submissions came in.
An HQ committee has narrowed the field to 10 finalists. (The Field designers are Sherrie Sunglao; Karla Switzer; Travers Dow; Marla Morelos (woot! go me!); Brandon Cook; Jenise Lucas; Sharon Daniel; Roberto Perez; Lauren Emanski; and Michael E. Wilson.)
And that’s where you come in.
Carefully review the finalist designs below and choose two favorites, paying special attention to the number attached to the design. Finally, access the survey to vote on your favorites.
Voting ends Friday
The voting period ends Friday, Aug. 29. We’ll announce two winners in September right here on GapWeb. (Access the survey now.)
And the best part? The winning flip flop designs will be rolled into the Spring 2009
collection.




Sayang that there's no bigger version of the designs. There are some I want to see close up. Most of them are pretty interesting. I voted for myself (duh!) and number 5. Sometimes I vote for number 6 too. Haha! I don't know if there's a limit to how many times you can vote, but what the heck right?




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home