Mind the Gap

Saturday, August 09, 2008

duh...

It always amazes me to think about how my family thinks I'm an idiot.  I've always had this feeling that they think I'm slow, or possibly retarded, or maybe the "her-head's-up-in-the-clouds-so-let's talk-to-her-like-she's-a-moron" attitude prevails.  Perhaps it's because I've always been the youngest (or youngest acting) in the family, that it brings about their behavior of talking down to me, repeating the simplest things, pointing out the obvious to me, etc. etc. Maybe it's also because I also ask the dumbest and most obvious questions.

If they ever found out that I do it on purpose, maybe their collective heads will spin. That would be a sight to see.

On the other hand, it's quite depressing to see how many people I'm related to think I'm an idiot with a learning disability.  Also, it's quite scary how often I find myself believing them.

3 Comments:

  • id rather have a retarded friend than a serious one. hihihihihi!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:50 PM  

  • Mabuhay tayong mga special!!! Mag strawberry Sundae nalang tayo.XD

    By Blogger Raphael, At 8:54 PM  

  • special nga! hahaha! hayop ka aids (ay...), nagutom tuloy ako. sundaeeee!

    By Blogger marla, At 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home