Mind the Gap

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

lost it

See, this is why I can't have nice things.  I always lose them.

I wrote a blog post about Jef's birthday on a piece of scrap paper.  And now, I don't know where I placed the paper. Gaddamit.  Dyahe din if someone finds it because it had toilet humor written all over it.  Crap. Pun intended. :P

Anyhoo, in case anyone was wondering what I gave Jef on his birthday...guess...just guess...

His very own World of Warcrack account! Yay! At long last! Needless to say, he's totally over the moon about it.  I think I gave him more sleepless nights along with his own account.  Jumar and Sig are happy too because we can now do instances together.  Hurray!

Take note, Jef's not the guy in the screenshot. I am. Haha!

*****

What else? I can't remember what else I wrote down. Hmf. Considering I have 562816251215748 notebooks, you'd think that I'd write in those rather than a silly piece of scrap paper.

*****

Kari's blog is now shut down.  I'm not sure I really want to talk about why. I heard the news from her the other day, and I feel horrible about it.  Suffice to say that cowardice and selfishness is part of the issue. It's shocking. And that's all I have to say about that.

*****

Oh, remember that flip flop contest I joined at work? One of my designs won.  The brown and turquiose print one. It' s going to be sent to head office and hopefully it'll get picked for the finals. My fingers are crossed! Go me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home