Mind the Gap

Friday, June 20, 2008

whatever

My sister can be such a two year old sometimes. 

What a pain.

I've just figured out today that she "hasn't been making me pansin" for the past few days because I haven't been doing the video thing.  So today, she sends me a text saying "forget about learning the new program, i told the school that i won't be doing the slide show"

my reply: "why not? sayang naman. and you misunderstood me again.it's not a new program for me, i just haven't used it in a while. but if you want to be that way, edi wag nalang."

ANG ARTE!! TAENA!!!

So yon, everytime she's around me, she makes dabog.  I don't care anymore. Basta for me, I am so not making that stupid video anymore.  Mom told me to make it anyway, but I don't want to. What for pa? Para I'll be begging her to take the video na? Wag nalang no.

It'll also just prove that she'll get her way when she makes tampo blah blah blah. Ayoko nga. Bahala siya. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home