tgif!
Finally it's Friday! Play day woot! It's been a reaaaaally long week, so I'm going to get started on the recap.
But before anything else, let me just mention that it actually hit 31 degrees today. Humid! I actually wore shorts to work. Haha! Weird lang the weather because last night, we had a major lighting and thunder storm. So this morning, I woke up in Silent Hill again:


My mom arrived last Sunday. I'm super happy! She looks great and she's doing well naman. She's just kind of restless because she's so used to always having something to do in Manila. So now, she spends the day playing on her PSP. Dyosko po naman si nanay.
She brought me a new pair of glasses:

My uncles from Mississauga are planning a trip to New York in August. I fully intend to tag along. Although I'm not really that fond of those uncles. They're kinda weird introverts or whatever. But New York! Woot!
Speaking of New York, my brother Mark, his wife Chisa, and our cousin Joey, are planning a trip here sometime in July/August as well. Excited!!
But before anything else, let me just mention that it actually hit 31 degrees today. Humid! I actually wore shorts to work. Haha! Weird lang the weather because last night, we had a major lighting and thunder storm. So this morning, I woke up in Silent Hill again:


*****
MotherMy mom arrived last Sunday. I'm super happy! She looks great and she's doing well naman. She's just kind of restless because she's so used to always having something to do in Manila. So now, she spends the day playing on her PSP. Dyosko po naman si nanay.
She brought me a new pair of glasses:
My uncles from Mississauga are planning a trip to New York in August. I fully intend to tag along. Although I'm not really that fond of those uncles. They're kinda weird introverts or whatever. But New York! Woot!
Speaking of New York, my brother Mark, his wife Chisa, and our cousin Joey, are planning a trip here sometime in July/August as well. Excited!!
*****
Work
I've been at work the whole week. Sometimes lasting the whole day (much to the surprise of the other people I hardly see there. Hehe!). I'm exhausted, but it's all going to go great for my paycheck anyway. I'm on the road to new purchases!! After I pay off my bills that is.
I've been at work the whole week. Sometimes lasting the whole day (much to the surprise of the other people I hardly see there. Hehe!). I'm exhausted, but it's all going to go great for my paycheck anyway. I'm on the road to new purchases!! After I pay off my bills that is.
*****
In other news:
This week I got an update on the soon-to-be married couple! Hurray!
They had their pre-nup pictures done. I got added by Gien on multiply, so I downloaded a few pictures from her site. The pictures were taken in Sta. Rosa or somewhere like that:



This week I got an update on the soon-to-be married couple! Hurray!
They had their pre-nup pictures done. I got added by Gien on multiply, so I downloaded a few pictures from her site. The pictures were taken in Sta. Rosa or somewhere like that:
This pic, natawa ako. What are you looking at? Haha!

Their motif is chocolate brown and aqua. Why are so many people using those colors? I love those colors, but if a lot of people are using them, parang ayoko na. Hahaha! Swapang.


I don't understand the concept of pre-nup pictures though. I guess kasi when you say pre-nup, I automatically think of that document that states which property is mine, in case of divorce blah blah. But then again, I don't really own anything important enough to go on a pre-nup, so I guess I'll settle for pictures nalang. Haha!
*****
Ah, it's the little things that make me smile. It's a diver looking at an underwater pedestrian crossing signal. Wala lang, natawa lang ako.Lastly, I was on the bus the other day, and I saw this drawing on the back of the seat:






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home