Stuck
For the past few weeks now, my sister has been bugging me to make (meaning: finish) a video for Robbie's school. It's an end of the year type of presentation. I've been hesitant (meaning: procrastinating) because I've just now realized that I haven't touched any video editing software for 6 (!!!) years.
Well...that's not really true. I use Premiere to edit mp3s. Haha! David ( a friend who's a DJ) would probably have apoplexy if he found out. I like Premiere for editing mp3s, what can I say?
But yeah, the last time I did any editing video-wise was when the class was still called AnalVid. Or was it in Ms. Vanni's class? Basta, it was Adobe After Effects and I was proud of what I made. I just can't remember how I made it now.
Isn't it funny how just a few years ago, we were using Photoshop 5.5, and now it's Photoshop CS3 or Photoshop 4265389427816 or whatever the hell it is. Dammit, this being a "multimedia artist" and all that shit is hard. You end up spending 99% of the time learning all the new fangled software.
I feel old and out of date.
I think I shall go back to painting. If I can remember how.
TheJack Jill of all trades rides again. Master of none.
Well...that's not really true. I use Premiere to edit mp3s. Haha! David ( a friend who's a DJ) would probably have apoplexy if he found out. I like Premiere for editing mp3s, what can I say?
But yeah, the last time I did any editing video-wise was when the class was still called AnalVid. Or was it in Ms. Vanni's class? Basta, it was Adobe After Effects and I was proud of what I made. I just can't remember how I made it now.
Isn't it funny how just a few years ago, we were using Photoshop 5.5, and now it's Photoshop CS3 or Photoshop 4265389427816 or whatever the hell it is. Dammit, this being a "multimedia artist" and all that shit is hard. You end up spending 99% of the time learning all the new fangled software.
I feel old and out of date.
I think I shall go back to painting. If I can remember how.
The




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home