Mind the Gap

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Poor

Let me start off by saying that I'm trying to keep things in perspective.  Meaning, I can't really buy stuff because I'm moving to Singapore, and when I do, it'll be really hard to lug all this stuff I'm hopefully not going to buy.

Yet.

Anyhoo, on with the show.

Guitar Hero IV now has a drum kit to rival Rock Band! It's supposed to be the most accurate drum kit to come with a game.



That's the prototype or something or other.  I really really want it.  You can watch the video about it here. It's awesome.  It comes out Fall 2008.

Also coming out in June (June 22, according to the Toys R Us guy I asked), is the Guitar Hero World Tour DS thingy.





Sooooo getting this.  At least it's small, and I can stuff it in my bag.  Although I'm getting the feelng na magmumukha akong ewan playing it in public.  The TRU guy said that it's $49.99.  I think I can afford it.  I hope.

Also, Guitar Hero: Aerosmith is coming out next month as well. Yaaaa! Too much!!  It's awesome though.







Haha! I typed AeroSMOTH. Spell check! :P

I'll most likely get the game, and not the guitar.  I like Aerosmith and all, but we already have two guitars, and we don't really need a third.

Song list! (from here)

"All the Young Dudes"  - Mott the Hoople
"Dream Police" - Cheap Trick
"Make It" - Aerosmith
"Uncle Salty" - Aerosmith
"Draw the Line"  - Aerosmith
"I Hate Myself for Loving You" - Joan Jett
"All Day and All of the Night" - The Kinks
"Movin' Out" - Aerosmith
"No Surprize"  - Aerosmith
"Sweet Emotion" - Aerosmith
"Complete Control" - The Clash
"Personality Crisis" - New York Dolls
"Livin' on the Edge" - Aerosmith
"Rag Doll" - Aerosmith
"Love in an Elevator" - Aerosmith
"Always on the Run" - Lenny Kravitz
"Hard to Handle" - The Black Crowes (woo!!)
"Back in the Saddle" - Aerosmith
"Beyond Beautiful" - Aerosmith
"Dream On" - Aerosmith
"Kings and Queens" - Aerosmith
"Mama Kin" -  Aerosmith
"Walk This Way" - Aerosmith
"Combination" - Aerosmith

I also want a Wii.  But I don't really know why.  We have one at work (stupid, I know. and it only has Wii Sports ffs!), and a few of my cousins have one as well, but I guess that can wait.

ALSO, World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King is supposed to come out in the second half of 2008 (which we are fast approaching). Players get to level to 80 now, so I won't feel so bad moving on from level 69 (yay pvp!).  There's a new class (Death Knight! Yay!).  Unfortunately, in order to play the gaddam expansion, ya gotta buy it.  So that's most likely $40 right there.  But I'm totally going to get this.  I'm so bored with the present classes.  

In addition to all these future purchases, I still have to get the camera, and new shoes.  Plus a (hopeful) trip to New York.

I can hear my wallet wailing.  Run and hide!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home