Snaaaake!
I'm pretty sure Aids will read this post with orgasmic delight. Type niya to eh.
First pictures of Snake Eyes for the GI Joe movie.

He'll be played by Ray Park (who played Darth Maul and Toad in the X-Men movie). For some reason, in my mind, he was the same person who played Gollum. Which I know he's not. Because if I was wrong, it would be disturbing. Because I've always found Snake Eyes to be hot. And if Gollum's under there...well...ew. Haha!
[source!]
First pictures of Snake Eyes for the GI Joe movie.

He'll be played by Ray Park (who played Darth Maul and Toad in the X-Men movie). For some reason, in my mind, he was the same person who played Gollum. Which I know he's not. Because if I was wrong, it would be disturbing. Because I've always found Snake Eyes to be hot. And if Gollum's under there...well...ew. Haha!
[source!]





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home