Mind the Gap

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Round one

Ding! Ding! Ding!


Last night, I had a revelation. I think that I have finally accepted something that I was struggling really hard against. I can't really say what it is on this blog, for fear of repercussion, but the person who knows what I'm talking about, well...knows what I'm talking about.

I accept it na. And I think I've mentally prepared myself because I know it's going to be a long process of getting used to.

It's sad lang because for the longest time, I thought things were okay. Has it always been like this ba? Have I always seen the situation through rose-colored glasses?

As for you: bring it on, you big selfish jerk. I know better now and Lord help you if you EVER do this to me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home