a new book
My sister and I have this whole list of books that we have yet to read. We're in the habit of buying them, them storing them away to read when the opportunity arises. Between the both of us, I think I am the more voracious reader.
Case in point: we recently purchased a book called Twilight by Stephanie Meyer.

It's classified as a Young Adult book, but it makes no nevermind to us. She read it in about a week, I read it in 7 hours. Voracious: that's me.
I'm guessing that since it's a young adult book, it's an easy read. And it is. Basically, it's about a new girl in town who falls in love with the local "outcast" boy, he loves her back, danger and separation ensue, and they (sort of) get together in the end. By the way, the boy is a 90 year old vampire.
The book sucks you in (no pun intended). It reminds me of high school and all the lovelorn angst that goes with it. It's like being part of a chismis party and you get to know all the details. Complete with kilig moments.
Twilight is part of a series, the following books are New Moon, and Eclipse. My sister is currently reading the second book, while I am hovering about, making her kulit to hurry up and finish. In the meantime, I'm reading the first book again because I believe that Bella and Edward deserve another read.
Case in point: we recently purchased a book called Twilight by Stephanie Meyer.

It's classified as a Young Adult book, but it makes no nevermind to us. She read it in about a week, I read it in 7 hours. Voracious: that's me.
I'm guessing that since it's a young adult book, it's an easy read. And it is. Basically, it's about a new girl in town who falls in love with the local "outcast" boy, he loves her back, danger and separation ensue, and they (sort of) get together in the end. By the way, the boy is a 90 year old vampire.
The book sucks you in (no pun intended). It reminds me of high school and all the lovelorn angst that goes with it. It's like being part of a chismis party and you get to know all the details. Complete with kilig moments.
Twilight is part of a series, the following books are New Moon, and Eclipse. My sister is currently reading the second book, while I am hovering about, making her kulit to hurry up and finish. In the meantime, I'm reading the first book again because I believe that Bella and Edward deserve another read.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home