here we go again
I have achieved nothing for this week. Except for sore muscles and a ton of bruises on my forearms. Sheesh.
I'm happy though, because I am so loving the new bag I bought:

Suede trim bowler bag from Old Navy.
Funny thing is, on the website, they only have three colors. The one I have is a deep brown color. I love it. It is perfect. But I can see Jef's eyes begin to squint and he gives me the look about my shopping habits. Oh well. :P
Speaking of Jef, here's another skype conversation the boys had the other day. Laugh trip! The topic was Aids' new blog and how hard it was to think of something to write.
AIDS says: marla hirap pla magsulat... depende sa mood :S
casey.zotomayor says: eh d magsulat ka kung ano mood mo..
Jef says: "wala akong mood magsulat. the end."
casey.zotomayor says: katulad ngyn...nagmememenyek ka...kwento ka ng kamenyekan mo..
AIDS says: :P
AIDS says: di nman ako nililibog ngayon eh
Jef says: "day one: my bird is very uncooperative. it is like my hair: curly."
casey.zotomayor says:*lol*
casey.zotomayor says: lam ko na...write something kung anong ineexpect mo pagdating sa SG...
AIDS says: hmmm... sige
AIDS says: nice idea
casey.zotomayor says: tapos sulat mo na din na naeexcite na natatae ka na kasi malapit ka na umalis
casey.zotomayor says: *lol*
Jef says: "day two: my bird is still curly."
AIDS says: waah bird ko curly... namn eh
AIDS says: *lol*
casey.zotomayor says: "day three: my bird is now moe (curly, moe and ano ulit name nung isa?)
casey.zotomayor says: *lol*
casey.zotomayor says: taena...ang baduy...shet..
Jef says: larry
casey.zotomayor says: *lol*
Jef says: corny nga *lol*
Jef says: "day four: when i pee i always wet myself." *lol*
Hanep sa support system eh no?
I'm happy though, because I am so loving the new bag I bought:

Suede trim bowler bag from Old Navy.
Funny thing is, on the website, they only have three colors. The one I have is a deep brown color. I love it. It is perfect. But I can see Jef's eyes begin to squint and he gives me the look about my shopping habits. Oh well. :P
Speaking of Jef, here's another skype conversation the boys had the other day. Laugh trip! The topic was Aids' new blog and how hard it was to think of something to write.
AIDS says: marla hirap pla magsulat... depende sa mood :S
casey.zotomayor says: eh d magsulat ka kung ano mood mo..
Jef says: "wala akong mood magsulat. the end."
casey.zotomayor says: katulad ngyn...nagmememenyek ka...kwento ka ng kamenyekan mo..
AIDS says: :P
AIDS says: di nman ako nililibog ngayon eh
Jef says: "day one: my bird is very uncooperative. it is like my hair: curly."
casey.zotomayor says:*lol*
casey.zotomayor says: lam ko na...write something kung anong ineexpect mo pagdating sa SG...
AIDS says: hmmm... sige
AIDS says: nice idea
casey.zotomayor says: tapos sulat mo na din na naeexcite na natatae ka na kasi malapit ka na umalis
casey.zotomayor says: *lol*
Jef says: "day two: my bird is still curly."
AIDS says: waah bird ko curly... namn eh
AIDS says: *lol*
casey.zotomayor says: "day three: my bird is now moe (curly, moe and ano ulit name nung isa?)
casey.zotomayor says: *lol*
casey.zotomayor says: taena...ang baduy...shet..
Jef says: larry
casey.zotomayor says: *lol*
Jef says: corny nga *lol*
Jef says: "day four: when i pee i always wet myself." *lol*
Hanep sa support system eh no?




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home