snowballs
Darn it. It snowed the whole day. Also through the night. When I woke up, I immediately looked out my window and saw this:

We had to go outside to shovel. The snowplows haven't been down to our street yet, so going to work tomorrow will be so much fun!

The kids were sick, but here's a picture of Robbie peeking out:

And this is what the backyard looks like:

The snow was still powdery, and it was really fun to jump into. It was knee deep in some places, and waist deep in others. Beats baha any day.


I need a pair of snowpants. The picture above was taken in the middle of the street. Street? What street?

We had to go outside to shovel. The snowplows haven't been down to our street yet, so going to work tomorrow will be so much fun!

The kids were sick, but here's a picture of Robbie peeking out:

And this is what the backyard looks like:

The snow was still powdery, and it was really fun to jump into. It was knee deep in some places, and waist deep in others. Beats baha any day.


I need a pair of snowpants. The picture above was taken in the middle of the street. Street? What street?




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home