ffs
I'm exhausted.
Old Navy overnights are really fun but very very tiring. I think it's because I was laughing so much. (It didn't help that they discovered how easy it was to make me laugh.)
I work with a bunch of crazy ladies, that's for sure.
For three nights straight, we worked like little elves to process the shipment and all that.
On the last day, we had a pajama party/Mexican fiesta to celebrate one of the managers' birthdays. Mexican fiesta = Taco Bell and nachos and dip.


We even had a piƱata, which we took turns whacking away. I was last and I ended up breaking a leg off, but no candy still.


It really was so much fun. I can't remember if we got any work done (we did :P).
Old Navy overnights are really fun but very very tiring. I think it's because I was laughing so much. (It didn't help that they discovered how easy it was to make me laugh.)
I work with a bunch of crazy ladies, that's for sure.
For three nights straight, we worked like little elves to process the shipment and all that.
On the last day, we had a pajama party/Mexican fiesta to celebrate one of the managers' birthdays. Mexican fiesta = Taco Bell and nachos and dip.


We even had a piƱata, which we took turns whacking away. I was last and I ended up breaking a leg off, but no candy still.


It really was so much fun. I can't remember if we got any work done (we did :P).
*****
I wish my period would arrive. All the bloating, craving, and mood swings are getting to me. On second thought, I hope that my period arrives after my cough and cold go away. I hate the "oh my gosh, sudden gush!" feeling. Especially when you wear lots of layers of clothes. It takes forever to strip down to go to the bathroom.
*****
The books I ordered from Chapters online arrived!

I bought these for $16 each, as opposed to $30 each if I bought them in the store. Yay internet!

The blue is snow.
Current temperature now is -8 degrees Celcius. Count in the blowing snow, and the crazy wind that's supposed to arrive tomorrow, it's bound to be a horrible day.
On a lighter note, I just realized that it's my first white Christmas ever! Yay! Last year, it didn't snow until January, so...yeah. Yay snow!
Jef called earlier and he was complaining how hot it was in Manila. Crap. I just realized that for Christmas, people will most likely be sweating, and cooling off at the beach. While I shall be bundled up to my eyeballs in fleece (hey that rhymes!).

I bought these for $16 each, as opposed to $30 each if I bought them in the store. Yay internet!
*****
Almost all of Ontario is on winter storm watch for today and tomorrow. It's supposed to be the biggest storm since whenever. 25cm of snowfall in a day.
The blue is snow.
Current temperature now is -8 degrees Celcius. Count in the blowing snow, and the crazy wind that's supposed to arrive tomorrow, it's bound to be a horrible day.
On a lighter note, I just realized that it's my first white Christmas ever! Yay! Last year, it didn't snow until January, so...yeah. Yay snow!
Jef called earlier and he was complaining how hot it was in Manila. Crap. I just realized that for Christmas, people will most likely be sweating, and cooling off at the beach. While I shall be bundled up to my eyeballs in fleece (hey that rhymes!).
*****
I have another project that I should have started doing last Thursday, but until now I haven't begun it yet. Procrastinating galore. It's a very simple thing, and the deadline I gave myself was noon on Sunday. Which is about 13 hours away.
Kaya yan!
Tagal lang ng inspiration eh...:P
Kaya yan!
Tagal lang ng inspiration eh...:P
*****
I miss my friends.
I miss my friends.I miss getting together at Starbucks Madrigal on Friday and Saturday nights. I miss going to the beach with them. I miss watching movies with them. I miss walking over to Hen Lin with them. I miss yelling outside Aids's house. I miss them calling me at odd hours of the day. I miss them unexpectedly showing up at my house. I miss that they stay over all night and we just talk.
Shit.
I miss talking to them. I miss laughing with them. I miss being piled into one car, can't breathe because of laughing, while barreling towards Tagaytay. I miss the inside jokes that are too many it's a wonder anyone else can understand what the hell we're all saying. I miss the parties, the drinking games, the eating. I miss all of it.
I miss all of them.
What do I have instead? Snippets of life:
Sig says: carlet, kailan farty natin?
casey says: 26 nga. ano ba?
Sig says: ok great
casey says: :D
Jef says: di pa rin namin alam kung may work kami sa 27
casey says: potlock ha?!
AIDS says: oi monito monita tayo
casey says: $500
Sig says: lul!
Jef says: ako na sa plastic cups
Jef says: chaka entertainment
casey says: ako sa....water..at ice
AIDS says: ako sa food dispenser
Sig says: oi, magic sing ah
casey says: bili ka sig
Sig says: nye
casey says: samahan mo na ng TV
casey : Plasma ha?
marla says: guitar hero nalang
AIDS says: projector nalng
marla says: ako magdadala
AIDS says: para malaki
AIDS says: sige
Sig says: ehehehe
casey says: sige...project natin sa langit...
AIDS says: kewl
Sig says: hehehe
marla says: *lol*
casey says: uy may costume ah....
casey says: *lol*
Jef says: di nga?
marla says: oo costume
casey says: *lol*
casey says: Porn ang theme natin
Jef says: shet
Sig says: ahahaha
AIDS says: meron na ako!!! :D
marla says: tapos wag sabihin kay aids na hindi tuloy. para siya lang naka costume
Sig says: sige may whip ako!
marla says: ay nandito nga pala si aids
marla says: *lol*
Sig says: hahaha
casey says: *lol*
AIDS says: (chuckle)
AIDS says: sige kunwari di ko alam
marla says: *lol*
Jef says: great. porn costume party na puro lalake
casey says: sige...T-bak nlng ang theme..
marla says: HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
marla says: ONGA NO!
marla says: HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
casey says: Sausage party..
casey says: *lol*
marla says: KADIRIIIIIIII
Jef says: parang may gagawin pala ako sa 26. d na ako makakapunta :D
AIDS says: nka T front ako
Sig says: yak
Jef says: ako garter lang
marla says: sa ulo
Jef says: *lol*
AIDS says: ako yung goma na maliit
casey says: ikaw aids resibo sa pwet .....
casey says: *lol*
Sig says: sabay yung balls may string sa gitna!!
Sig says: ahaha
AIDS says: ouch
Jef says: *lol*
AIDS says: *lol*
Jef says: shet anu b yan
Sig says: thats what happens pag baliktad ang tback
AIDS says: oi casey ayaw ko ng hard... beer lang ako
AIDS says: T front sig
marla says: ayaw daw niya ng hard HAHAHHAHA
casey says: sorry...hard lang ang pwede..
AIDS says: marla ha *lol*
marla says: bakit? (chuckle)
Jef says: masmasarap pag hard
Sig says: hard on?
AIDS says: ayaw ko ng hard
Sig says: *lol*
marla says: palala ng palala ha. porn party na puro lalaki tapos dapat hard lahat. ano ba yannnn
casey says: oi! kanya kanyang dala ng lubricant ah..
Sig says: *lol*
casey says: *lol*
marla says: *lol*
Jef says: (rofl)
AIDS says: baby oil nalng para mura:D
Jef says: parang ayaw ko nang pumunta
marla says: bawal magpalit ng damit ha. dapat aids, naka t-front ka habang commute ha
casey says: sige jef...papahiram kita ng lubricant..
Jef says: grasa na lang sa gate ni casey
Sig says: tapos sa roofdeck pa!
casey says: *lol*
Sig says: hahahah
AIDS says: SYETTTT!!!! AYAW KONG IMAGININ (doh)
Sig says: hehehe
marla says: *lol*
Sig says: bawal sumabay sakin c aids!
Sig says: heheheh
AIDS says: ayaw mo din ng hard sig? (chuckle)
Sig says: hard ako e
marla says: t-front ka aids, tapos bisikleta dala mo ha, angkas si sig *lol*
Sig says: hehehehe
AIDS says: haha
AIDS says: *lol*
Sig says: yan ang video natin sa amazing race asia!
marla says: *lol*
Sig says: *lol*
casey says: sa likod aangkas si sig ah..
casey says: *lol*
Sig says: *lol*
marla says: NAIIMAGINE KO NA! AAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH
casey says: tapos HARD ON dapat..
Jef says: jos ko..
marla says: pano si joms? kahit naka t-back yon, mabuhok pa rin yata. yaaak
Sig says: hahahhaah
casey says: magshave muna sya..
casey says: *lol*
caseysays: pashave nya k aids..
marla says: may design dapat ha
casey says: isa un sa games natin
marla says: (rofl)
marla says: video niyo ha, tapos send niyo sakin pls
casey says: Shave the monkeys balls..
Jef says: spikes
AIDS says: irerebond ko muna
casey says: tpos next nun....body shot sa inahit k joms..
casey says: *lol*
AIDS says: ndi find the salt
casey says: wala ng salt..
Sig says: yakkkkkkkkkk
casey says: takbo nlng si joms
casey says: *lol*
Sig says: yakkkkkkk
casey says: salted eggs..
Sig says: pula pa!
Sig says: hahhahaha
Jef says: di na talaga ako sasama. pakshet
AIDS says: maputla na yon
casey says: punta ka na jef!
AIDS says: jef wala kmi bouncer
casey says: sige na nga...ishashave ka na din
casey says: *lol*
AIDS says: magbobounce kmi syo
AIDS says: *lol
Sig says: ay. nacancel pala flight ko
marla says: *lol*
casey says: *lol*
AIDS says: *lol*
Jef says: *lol*
Jef says: leche
marla says: hinihika na akoooooooo
marla says: *lol*
casey says: *lol*
Jef says: hinga muna
AIDS says: crap nauutot tuloy ako
casey says: inhale.....xhale..
Sig says: yak!
Sig says: jep, dont inhale
casey says: jep
casey says: inhale..
Sig says: wala na
casey says: inhale...
casey says: inhale..
Sig says: nag faint na si jep
casey says: *lol*
Jef says: x_x
Shit.
I miss talking to them. I miss laughing with them. I miss being piled into one car, can't breathe because of laughing, while barreling towards Tagaytay. I miss the inside jokes that are too many it's a wonder anyone else can understand what the hell we're all saying. I miss the parties, the drinking games, the eating. I miss all of it.
I miss all of them.
What do I have instead? Snippets of life:
Sig says: carlet, kailan farty natin?
casey says: 26 nga. ano ba?
Sig says: ok great
casey says: :D
Jef says: di pa rin namin alam kung may work kami sa 27
casey says: potlock ha?!
AIDS says: oi monito monita tayo
casey says: $500
Sig says: lul!
Jef says: ako na sa plastic cups
Jef says: chaka entertainment
casey says: ako sa....water..at ice
AIDS says: ako sa food dispenser
Sig says: oi, magic sing ah
casey says: bili ka sig
Sig says: nye
casey says: samahan mo na ng TV
casey : Plasma ha?
marla says: guitar hero nalang
AIDS says: projector nalng
marla says: ako magdadala
AIDS says: para malaki
AIDS says: sige
Sig says: ehehehe
casey says: sige...project natin sa langit...
AIDS says: kewl
Sig says: hehehe
marla says: *lol*
casey says: uy may costume ah....
casey says: *lol*
Jef says: di nga?
marla says: oo costume
casey says: *lol*
casey says: Porn ang theme natin
Jef says: shet
Sig says: ahahaha
AIDS says: meron na ako!!! :D
marla says: tapos wag sabihin kay aids na hindi tuloy. para siya lang naka costume
Sig says: sige may whip ako!
marla says: ay nandito nga pala si aids
marla says: *lol*
Sig says: hahaha
casey says: *lol*
AIDS says: (chuckle)
AIDS says: sige kunwari di ko alam
marla says: *lol*
Jef says: great. porn costume party na puro lalake
casey says: sige...T-bak nlng ang theme..
marla says: HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
marla says: ONGA NO!
marla says: HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
casey says: Sausage party..
casey says: *lol*
marla says: KADIRIIIIIIII
Jef says: parang may gagawin pala ako sa 26. d na ako makakapunta :D
AIDS says: nka T front ako
Sig says: yak
Jef says: ako garter lang
marla says: sa ulo
Jef says: *lol*
AIDS says: ako yung goma na maliit
casey says: ikaw aids resibo sa pwet .....
casey says: *lol*
Sig says: sabay yung balls may string sa gitna!!
Sig says: ahaha
AIDS says: ouch
Jef says: *lol*
AIDS says: *lol*
Jef says: shet anu b yan
Sig says: thats what happens pag baliktad ang tback
AIDS says: oi casey ayaw ko ng hard... beer lang ako
AIDS says: T front sig
marla says: ayaw daw niya ng hard HAHAHHAHA
casey says: sorry...hard lang ang pwede..
AIDS says: marla ha *lol*
marla says: bakit? (chuckle)
Jef says: masmasarap pag hard
Sig says: hard on?
AIDS says: ayaw ko ng hard
Sig says: *lol*
marla says: palala ng palala ha. porn party na puro lalaki tapos dapat hard lahat. ano ba yannnn
casey says: oi! kanya kanyang dala ng lubricant ah..
Sig says: *lol*
casey says: *lol*
marla says: *lol*
Jef says: (rofl)
AIDS says: baby oil nalng para mura:D
Jef says: parang ayaw ko nang pumunta
marla says: bawal magpalit ng damit ha. dapat aids, naka t-front ka habang commute ha
casey says: sige jef...papahiram kita ng lubricant..
Jef says: grasa na lang sa gate ni casey
Sig says: tapos sa roofdeck pa!
casey says: *lol*
Sig says: hahahah
AIDS says: SYETTTT!!!! AYAW KONG IMAGININ (doh)
Sig says: hehehe
marla says: *lol*
Sig says: bawal sumabay sakin c aids!
Sig says: heheheh
AIDS says: ayaw mo din ng hard sig? (chuckle)
Sig says: hard ako e
marla says: t-front ka aids, tapos bisikleta dala mo ha, angkas si sig *lol*
Sig says: hehehehe
AIDS says: haha
AIDS says: *lol*
Sig says: yan ang video natin sa amazing race asia!
marla says: *lol*
Sig says: *lol*
casey says: sa likod aangkas si sig ah..
casey says: *lol*
Sig says: *lol*
marla says: NAIIMAGINE KO NA! AAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH
casey says: tapos HARD ON dapat..
Jef says: jos ko..
marla says: pano si joms? kahit naka t-back yon, mabuhok pa rin yata. yaaak
Sig says: hahahhaah
casey says: magshave muna sya..
casey says: *lol*
caseysays: pashave nya k aids..
marla says: may design dapat ha
casey says: isa un sa games natin
marla says: (rofl)
marla says: video niyo ha, tapos send niyo sakin pls
casey says: Shave the monkeys balls..
Jef says: spikes
AIDS says: irerebond ko muna
casey says: tpos next nun....body shot sa inahit k joms..
casey says: *lol*
AIDS says: ndi find the salt
casey says: wala ng salt..
Sig says: yakkkkkkkkkk
casey says: takbo nlng si joms
casey says: *lol*
Sig says: yakkkkkkk
casey says: salted eggs..
Sig says: pula pa!
Sig says: hahhahaha
Jef says: di na talaga ako sasama. pakshet
AIDS says: maputla na yon
casey says: punta ka na jef!
AIDS says: jef wala kmi bouncer
casey says: sige na nga...ishashave ka na din
casey says: *lol*
AIDS says: magbobounce kmi syo
AIDS says: *lol
Sig says: ay. nacancel pala flight ko
marla says: *lol*
casey says: *lol*
AIDS says: *lol*
Jef says: *lol*
Jef says: leche
marla says: hinihika na akoooooooo
marla says: *lol*
casey says: *lol*
Jef says: hinga muna
AIDS says: crap nauutot tuloy ako
casey says: inhale.....xhale..
Sig says: yak!
Sig says: jep, dont inhale
casey says: jep
casey says: inhale..
Sig says: wala na
casey says: inhale...
casey says: inhale..
Sig says: nag faint na si jep
casey says: *lol*
Jef says: x_x




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home