while waiting...
I seriously have too many pictures to sort through. I have to fix pa the others kasi they're a) tabingi b) too underexposed c) too overexposed.
So while I'm waiting for the actions to finish sa photoshop (naks! actions daw o!), I decided to catch up on my Postsecret reading. I've missed the last few weeks.
Kainis lang with that website, walang archives, so I found another website that had a lot of the pictures saved. So if you're interested in seeing the really old ones, you'll find them there.
I really like these:
They're happy:


and sad:

and funny:

and true:
So while I'm waiting for the actions to finish sa photoshop (naks! actions daw o!), I decided to catch up on my Postsecret reading. I've missed the last few weeks.
Kainis lang with that website, walang archives, so I found another website that had a lot of the pictures saved. So if you're interested in seeing the really old ones, you'll find them there.
I really like these:
They're happy:


and sad:

and funny:

and true:




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home