Mind the Gap

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

post-its

1. My mom is finally here! I'm so very very happy.


2. My new favorite show is:


It's very well written, very good pace, great characters, and great execution. I'm still into Ugly Betty, but yeah, I really really like this show.

3. I'm excited for my New York trip on the 19th! Woohoo! Mom and I are taking the train, so it's the scenic route pa.


4. Mom and I are going to Niagara this Sunday too. My uncle and aunt are taking us. I don't know what we're going to do there, but hey, free trip!

5. Lastly, today is a very sad day because my mom's boss's wife died in a car accident. The boss is in critical condition (but on the mend and conscious, according to the latest update). I feel so sad because she was the nicest person. She was very kalog and friendly. And oh my God, I just realized I said was. It's so horrible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home