Mind the Gap

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Unexpected

Whilst I was procrastinating at work, I was checking my yahoo mail and found something curious. Someone had sent me a message on Friendster. I didn't really recognize the name, so I decided to check it out anyway. (Recently, I've been getting spam on Friendster, so I was a bit wary).

The subject said: Please read this first before actually deleting it. Thank you.

Suspicious, right? So yeah, I opened it anyway, and was expecting a "Make your d1ck bigger in less than a week!" type message, but no, it was from an old friend.

I think that of all the people who read (still read, I hope--haha!) this blog, only three people know about this "friend". And when I say "know", I mean, they know all the sordid details of that "friendship". Well, I hope it's three people (if it's more that means pinagchi-chismisan niyo ako ha! huli kayo!) :P

The funny thing is, at the time, I remember being so heartbroken over the situation. But now, I can hardly remember it. I wrote it all down in my journal, but I left that at home, so wala rin.

The message was all about how he was sorry about this and that. Very flattering actually. But damned if I can remember all that had happened.

I'm not a (very) vindictive person. I forget arguments easily (it depends on what kind though). I'd like to think of myself as someone who doesn't dwell on bad things that are in the past. I think that after the initial brouhaha, after I cried and got through all my anger, okay na ako. After reading his message, I kinda felt sorry for him (nadala siguro sa ka-dramahan). But my first instinct was to text Vinz:

Me: "OMGGGGG!! Go online! I have chismis to the max! Maybe not really. Long story short, ***** sent me a message on friendster saying sorry. Bwaha! I can't wait to let you read it! It's so drama!"

Vinz: "Amf, I'm in Charleston! Bukas pa ako uwi! Ngayon ka pa nagchismis! Lech!"

Me: "Bwisit! Ano pa use ng laptop kung hindi mo dadalhin! Haha! Shet man, it's so drama but I can't think of a reply pa!"

Vinz: "Saksak mo sa pwet mo! Yun."

Me: "Mas affected ka pa yata eh. Haha!"

Pag chismis nga naman o. Lumalabas talaga ang kabaklaan.

I'm trying to think of how to word my reply. Or if I should reply at all. Should I go the drama route? Or just go: "Pfft. Okay lang yan no."

In case he ever does read this, you know that I make jokes about stuff, but I am taking you seriously. Expect a reply soon.

2 Comments:

  • OK, I don't know the sordid details. But I DO know about this :) I forget who told me though. They might have given me details too but like you said, it was such a long time ago that I forgot about it na.

    By Blogger Kari, At 12:48 AM  

  • i'm can't remember din! haha! but i think it was either me or sheila who made kwento. but anyway, yeah, drama galore!

    By Blogger marla, At 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home