I'm sick. I don't like being sick.
It all started Wednesday, I was at Old Navy and my throat started feeling sore. (Tawa ng tawa siguro sa work).
On Thursday, we went to the zoo again, but this was just a leisure trip because I wasn't feeling well enough to climb on rocks/fences to take pictures. Plus it was super hot. And a lot of people were there.
Enter Thursday night...ayan na...sipon galore! It's not the runny nose type pa ha. My nose was stuffed. As in parang may nagsaksak ng dalawang watermelon sa loob ng ilong ko. I couldn't breathe. Hinikia pa ako.
Friday night naman, I got the chills na. I guess it also had to do with the temperature outside dropping so fast. It went from 23 degrees to like 11 agad. Kakaloka! So yeah, I changed into long sleeves, a sweatshirt, and fleece jogging pants. And I was still cold.
And Saturday morning, I wake up to the sound of my own hacking cough. Malaman! (Haha kadiri!). It's so hard to concentrate at work because all I want to do is lie down. Buti nalang for one hour breaks, I get to sleep for a bit.
It all started Wednesday, I was at Old Navy and my throat started feeling sore. (Tawa ng tawa siguro sa work).
On Thursday, we went to the zoo again, but this was just a leisure trip because I wasn't feeling well enough to climb on rocks/fences to take pictures. Plus it was super hot. And a lot of people were there.
Enter Thursday night...ayan na...sipon galore! It's not the runny nose type pa ha. My nose was stuffed. As in parang may nagsaksak ng dalawang watermelon sa loob ng ilong ko. I couldn't breathe. Hinikia pa ako.
Friday night naman, I got the chills na. I guess it also had to do with the temperature outside dropping so fast. It went from 23 degrees to like 11 agad. Kakaloka! So yeah, I changed into long sleeves, a sweatshirt, and fleece jogging pants. And I was still cold.
And Saturday morning, I wake up to the sound of my own hacking cough. Malaman! (Haha kadiri!). It's so hard to concentrate at work because all I want to do is lie down. Buti nalang for one hour breaks, I get to sleep for a bit.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home