bleh again...

I know I haven't posted in quite a while. There really hasn't been much to blog about.
I can now say ,with great certainty, that I have a deep comprehension of the phrase: "Same old shit, different day." Seriously. It's getting monotonous and I hate it.
Another thing, it's almost the start of the school year here, and major upheavals are going on at work. In Old Navy, I mean. To date, there are 12 people who are leaving. That's like 90% of the people I work with. Holy shit. My supervisor is transferring to another branch, majority of the logistics team (the team I'm in) are leaving for school. One is giving birth. Wah! Bakit ganon?!
In all honesty, gusto ko na rin umalis dun. But I don't have a valid reason to leave. Plus, I don't want to give up the discount din noh.
Bah...I don't want to whine.
In other news, I'm still waiting to schedule my visa appointment. Pray that I get one soon. Shets.
While waiting, I decided to
I got this phone (yes, a new one). And it would have been pretty cool if Rogers (my provider), didn't lock the features of the gaddam phone. Instead of the Nokia Music Player, I got some crappy Rogers Music Player (that only plays mp3s that you bought from them--tae!). You can't set mp3s for your ringtones (and the people who know me know how much I love my ringtones, hehe!). And other stuff. It's bad enough that my phone has Rogers plastered over the front of it, they had to go and lock some features pa.

So what did I do? I unbranded my phone. Haha! I found this program on the net that helps you do it yourself. It takes out all the locks and stuff that the providers put in to lock your phone. It's not open line yet though. But okay lang. Kaya yon, hello generic Nokia 5300! Take that, Rogers Wireless!
I forgot what else I was going to write here...
I've been brain dead for the past couple of weeks. Whee!
Oh, and Vinz, I remembered na what I wanted to tell you:
Sugar Boots. 'Nuff said.Hehe! :P
*****
And to prove my brainlessness today, here's a conversation between me and Jef. I was making him kwento about this video:
Marla says: keens
Marla says: watch this...grabe ang lopet!
Marla says: http://youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM
Marla says: it's kinda long pero sulit
Jef says: i donk have you tube baby :(
Marla says: hmf!
Marla says: kwento ko nalang yung video
Marla says: it's a video kasi taken at a nature park...africa i guess
Jef says: puwasok na actually yung site but ang tagaal mag load
Marla says tapos there's this herd of buffalo (moo) near a pond or something...tapos may lions sa tabi tabi nag aabang
Jef says: oh my
Marla says: tapos, nag charge bigla yung lions! sinugod nila yung baby buffalo (moo), tapos napunta sila sa water. there were like 6 or 7 lions sa baby buffalo (moo). they were immobilizing it na.
Marla says: tapos after a while, the lions were trying to bring the baby back up out of the water, biglang may crocodile na lumabas! tapos kinagat din yung baby! so may tug of war na between the croc and the lions.
Jef says: moo = X _ X
Jef says: yikes
Marla says: nanalo yung lions, tapos dinala na nila yung baby sa bank. tapos biglang nag stage left entrance from the camera yung herd ng buffalo (moo!). as in ang dami nila!
Marla says: they charged the lions who were still attacking the baby.
Jef says: whoa. parang cartoons a
Marla says: tapos they ran one off, tapos may isang buffalo who made sugod another lion. eh may horns yung buffalo diba? he made talsik the lion! as in lumipad yung lion!
Marla says: ang galing!
Marla says: the best part is, buhay yung baby! as in tumayo and walked away, sumama sa herd
Jef says: "made talsik the lion" ha (smirk)
Marla says: ang sama ko pala magkwento eh no...shet.
Jef says: ang cute nga e :D
Jef says: ayan nagload na ang first frame
Marla says: wow naman...eh 8 minutes yung video noh
Marla says: ang galing lang kasi after all that, buhay yung baby
Marla says: calf pala...ano ba yun...
Jef says: well ng download na yung 1st 7 seconds
Jef says: galing naman niyan. im guessing amateur video
Marla says: yeah amateur video. it was on a show kagabi called iCaught.
Jef says: swerte naman ng nakakuha. they could sell it to a lot of tv shows
Jef says: pati na rin siguro yung kay sheriff john benell
Marla says: (rofl)
Marla says: watch this...grabe ang lopet!
Marla says: http://youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM
Marla says: it's kinda long pero sulit
Jef says: i donk have you tube baby :(
Marla says: hmf!
Marla says: kwento ko nalang yung video
Marla says: it's a video kasi taken at a nature park...africa i guess
Jef says: puwasok na actually yung site but ang tagaal mag load
Marla says tapos there's this herd of buffalo (moo) near a pond or something...tapos may lions sa tabi tabi nag aabang
Jef says: oh my
Marla says: tapos, nag charge bigla yung lions! sinugod nila yung baby buffalo (moo), tapos napunta sila sa water. there were like 6 or 7 lions sa baby buffalo (moo). they were immobilizing it na.
Marla says: tapos after a while, the lions were trying to bring the baby back up out of the water, biglang may crocodile na lumabas! tapos kinagat din yung baby! so may tug of war na between the croc and the lions.
Jef says: moo = X _ X
Jef says: yikes
Marla says: nanalo yung lions, tapos dinala na nila yung baby sa bank. tapos biglang nag stage left entrance from the camera yung herd ng buffalo (moo!). as in ang dami nila!
Marla says: they charged the lions who were still attacking the baby.
Jef says: whoa. parang cartoons a
Marla says: tapos they ran one off, tapos may isang buffalo who made sugod another lion. eh may horns yung buffalo diba? he made talsik the lion! as in lumipad yung lion!
Marla says: ang galing!
Marla says: the best part is, buhay yung baby! as in tumayo and walked away, sumama sa herd
Jef says: "made talsik the lion" ha (smirk)
Marla says: ang sama ko pala magkwento eh no...shet.
Jef says: ang cute nga e :D
Jef says: ayan nagload na ang first frame
Marla says: wow naman...eh 8 minutes yung video noh
Marla says: ang galing lang kasi after all that, buhay yung baby
Marla says: calf pala...ano ba yun...
Jef says: well ng download na yung 1st 7 seconds
Jef says: galing naman niyan. im guessing amateur video
Marla says: yeah amateur video. it was on a show kagabi called iCaught.
Jef says: swerte naman ng nakakuha. they could sell it to a lot of tv shows
Jef says: pati na rin siguro yung kay sheriff john benell
Marla says: (rofl)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home