Random again
Jef, here's what I mean about the movie theaters here.

That's the Ajax 10. A lovely cinema right next to...

Home Depot! And right after that, Wal Mart! Peste, I swear, I'm not ever going to get used to that. What can I say? I'm spoiled by ATC.
I wanted to watch sana Harry Potter and the OOTP again,

pero when I went inside the movie house, it kinda smelled like old cheese, and the movie started at 3:15 pm (it was only about 1:30), so I said forget it.
While I was waiting for the bus, I took a picture of this guy whose job it is to walk up and down the street with a sign:

As in that's all he does. And he's there everyday, all seasons. Kawawa nga siya nung winter. Mukha siyang mugger na may sign, plus he waves at all the cars passing by. But I bet he makes like 50 bucks an hour or something. Grabe naman kasi yung pinapagawa sa kanya e. I was at the bus stop for about 20 minutes, and he didn't stop walking once. As in tuloy tuloy lang.
And speaking of waiting for 20 minutes, I don't like having a farmer's tan:

How come I never got that in Manila? (Duh, Marla, kasi lagi kang nasa loob ng bahay, tsaka when you go out, naka-kotse ka...) Ay onga no... :P
So I go into the bus shelter, and nagulat ako when I turned around kasi:

I know you can't see it very well, but it's Mr. T.
Oh! And I bought a new hat:

And I'm now addicted to:

It's my papak food when I'm working.
Ay, tapos eto, I was at the mall last week. Nagulat ako when I saw this. Haha! I wonder who we can give it to:

That's the Ajax 10. A lovely cinema right next to...

Home Depot! And right after that, Wal Mart! Peste, I swear, I'm not ever going to get used to that. What can I say? I'm spoiled by ATC.
I wanted to watch sana Harry Potter and the OOTP again,

pero when I went inside the movie house, it kinda smelled like old cheese, and the movie started at 3:15 pm (it was only about 1:30), so I said forget it.
While I was waiting for the bus, I took a picture of this guy whose job it is to walk up and down the street with a sign:

As in that's all he does. And he's there everyday, all seasons. Kawawa nga siya nung winter. Mukha siyang mugger na may sign, plus he waves at all the cars passing by. But I bet he makes like 50 bucks an hour or something. Grabe naman kasi yung pinapagawa sa kanya e. I was at the bus stop for about 20 minutes, and he didn't stop walking once. As in tuloy tuloy lang.
And speaking of waiting for 20 minutes, I don't like having a farmer's tan:

How come I never got that in Manila? (Duh, Marla, kasi lagi kang nasa loob ng bahay, tsaka when you go out, naka-kotse ka...) Ay onga no... :P
So I go into the bus shelter, and nagulat ako when I turned around kasi:

I know you can't see it very well, but it's Mr. T.
Oh! And I bought a new hat:

And I'm now addicted to:

It's my papak food when I'm working.
Ay, tapos eto, I was at the mall last week. Nagulat ako when I saw this. Haha! I wonder who we can give it to:




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home