Reboot
I know it's mean (and it's probably PMS or something), but these kids are really getting on my nerves. ON MY NERVES! They come with axes. Gnawing, biting, breaking, hacking, burning. Destroyers and usurpers. Curse them!!!
(okay wait...am I turning into a grumpy ent?)
Ah basta. I wish I had access to that medicine that makes kids behave. Meron ba yun? SHET *@!!%&$&@%!$!!!!!
In other, non-violent news, I dug up a few movie posters of stuff I wanna see:
Yay Stardust! Boo I-left-my-book-in-Manila-gaddamit!

Hear Jef groan "Oh no, not another Jane Austen movie..."

No it's not Audrey Tatou (Amelie), it's Anne Hathaway, but I totally thought it was Amelie.
Trailer for it!
(okay wait...am I turning into a grumpy ent?)
Ah basta. I wish I had access to that medicine that makes kids behave. Meron ba yun? SHET *@!!%&$&@%!$!!!!!
In other, non-violent news, I dug up a few movie posters of stuff I wanna see:
Yay Stardust! Boo I-left-my-book-in-Manila-gaddamit!

Hear Jef groan "Oh no, not another Jane Austen movie..."

No it's not Audrey Tatou (Amelie), it's Anne Hathaway, but I totally thought it was Amelie.
Trailer for it!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home