Mind the Gap

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

No!


Okay, I'm still in shock, but the details of the story are now being released. Jef, I'll give you the Marla version of the kwento. Hehe! Imagine mo nalang my voice. :P

So ganito daw, Benoit and his wife and 7 year old son were found dead on Monday, right? Pero it's a homicide-homicide-suicide daw. He killed his wife on Saturday, his son on Sunday, tapos he hanged himself on Monday (grabe no?). They were found daw in different rooms. Tapos yung wife and son niya died of asphyxiation (wow feeling CSI ako!). The wife was tied up (hands and feet), tapos she had blood underneath her head and she was wrapped in a towel. The son naman was in his bed. Benoit strangled himself in the basement weight room.

Tapos, sabi daw ng police na it probably had something to do with steroids or medication or whatever kasi that's what they found in his home. Tapos his wife daw already reported being abused by him. And she also wanted to divorce him pero hindi ata natuloy. Basta he has a history of violence ekek daw. So yon.

(wow, parang nagsusulat ako ng baklang blind item!)

What I can't bring myself is to believe that nagagawa ni Benoit yon. I mean, yeah sige, I don't know him, pero he always seemed like such a good hardworking guy. Diba babe, we were watching Wrestlemania XX, naiyak pa nga ako when he won. Because it seemed like he really deserved it since he worked so hard. Tapos sila pa ni Eddie Guerrero sa end? I mean, silang dalawa yung champions, ha. I didn't mean, sila as in uyyy sila na. Wala lang, it must be the drugs or something that made him go nuts. No matter what, I admire him pa rin for being such a great wrestler.

Shet! Who am I going to cheer for now? Si Angle? Yaaaak. Wag nalang noh.

*****
Picture post!

Here is a picture entitled "Old Navy is the devil":
I did not include the full picture of my closet. Hehe!

When I miss the bus, I have to walk to the bus station which is about 5 blocks away. Including a very harrowing walk across the bridge over the highway. I can't even take escalators and I have to walk across this. The barrier is only waist high, and the wind is very strong over the bridge. Oh, and while crossing, I walk with one eye closed. If the freeway is on my left side, my left eye is closed. Para lang I don't see the freeway. It makes me nervous.


As you can see, I waited until I was safely over a grassy part. At least if I fell over, I won't be run over by trucks going over 100 on the freeway. Last year, some woman jumped over a bridge like this with her 2 year old son. Suicide. When she fell, she got hit pa by two cars. She died on impact. The son lived through that, only to be DOA at the hospital. Stupid woman!

*Happier pics*

I got my pasalubong from Jef. My family finds it funny that I made pabili acetate (for making shirts) and Cattleya notebook. Haha! What can I say? I like Cattleya. Tapos acetates here are $9 for a ten pack. Pangit pa. Give me National Bookstore Best Buy anyday. Mom got me charms and straps for my phone. Tags too.


Another pasalubong for me from mom. It was a surprise. Boy, was I surprised.

A pink SE Z610i. I haven't used it yet because, to be honest, I really like my old phone. Plus, it has pictures and texts from Jef that I don't want to let go of. Is there a way ba to transfer texts to another phone? Wala diba? Shet.

Last picture. Wala lang, I just saw a spiderweb on the fence:


And here's a picture of what the sky looks like at 10 at night. Sunset was at 9:30 or something like that. It's so weird!


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home