massive post randomness...
Okay...I couldn't sleep. Magpo-post nalang ako...
When it's slow going at work, shempre, what else is there to do but to surf the web. The Transformers movie is coming out soon, so of course, join the bandwagon naman yung two nephews ko. Nakikipag-agawan kami nito:
Presenting Slumblebee:

A plush toy who turns into this:
And Softimus Prime:

who turns into this:
Seryoso. Isn't that the most awesome pillow ever?
I'm kinda disappointed that Bumblebee is now a Camaro. I mean, hello, kaya nga he's called Bumblebee because he's a VW bug right? Shet. Oh well.
When it's slow going at work, shempre, what else is there to do but to surf the web. The Transformers movie is coming out soon, so of course, join the bandwagon naman yung two nephews ko. Nakikipag-agawan kami nito:
Presenting Slumblebee:

A plush toy who turns into this:
And Softimus Prime:
who turns into this:
Seryoso. Isn't that the most awesome pillow ever?I'm kinda disappointed that Bumblebee is now a Camaro. I mean, hello, kaya nga he's called Bumblebee because he's a VW bug right? Shet. Oh well.
*****
I went nuts downloading again. Nostalgia trip. I got to download all the Asterix movies, and I'm pretty happy. I also got to download this:
Which is of course, all kinds of awesome.
I also downloaded this:
But I wasn't sure I wanted to download this:
The Wizards movie always reminds me of my eldest sister. Because this is her favorite scene (it's so funny):
Admittedly (and quite obviously), it was made in the 70's. Oh my Lord, was it ever. And honestly, until this day, this movie freaks me out. I watched this when I was 6. SIX. Scarred for life, no doubt.
Which is of course, all kinds of awesome.
I also downloaded this:
But I wasn't sure I wanted to download this:
The Wizards movie always reminds me of my eldest sister. Because this is her favorite scene (it's so funny):
Admittedly (and quite obviously), it was made in the 70's. Oh my Lord, was it ever. And honestly, until this day, this movie freaks me out. I watched this when I was 6. SIX. Scarred for life, no doubt.
*****
I have just noticed that I keep on saying "Awesome". I am hanging out too much with Canadians.
*****
This week, Jef is excited because someone came home from Canada just to be with him...
And no, it's not me...


I couldn't help it. I opened the box so that I could play with it. Yay Spawn! I got to take a few pictures of it, but the ones posted here aren't fixed. Tinamad ako. I think they came out okay naman.
And no, it's not me...


I couldn't help it. I opened the box so that I could play with it. Yay Spawn! I got to take a few pictures of it, but the ones posted here aren't fixed. Tinamad ako. I think they came out okay naman.
*****
Since this is primarily a nostalgic post, I hereby present the WTF!! moment of this blog:

If you wanna see the poster close up, click on the picture. I don't know if it's fake or not (Hello? Matthew McConaughey as Lion-O???!!!), but the following news is true (so far):
Thundercats Headed for the Big Screen
Warner Bros. has optioned a Thundercats script by new screenwriter Paul Sopocy to turn the popular 1980s animated series and toy line into a live action feature.
Variety says Warner-based Paula Weinstein will produce through her Spring Creek Productions, along with Dick Robertson and Lew Korman.
Thundercats revolves around a group of humanoid cats (with feline names like Lion-O, Tygra, Panthro and Cheetara) who must flee their planet of Thundera after it's destroyed. Once crash-landing on another planet, Third Earth, they must thwart Mumm-Ra, an evil sorcerer, bent on killing them off.
Sopocy has written the script as an origin story expanding on the major heroes and villains from the animated series, with the plot focusing on Lion-O coming of age as the leader of the
Warner Bros. recently teamed with Joel Silver to produce a live-action He-Man movie, based on the toy and cartoon franchise, as well as a feature based on the DC Comic book Teen Titans.
[source]
Hay...what's next? She-Ra? Jem? (Oh I'd so totally watch that). Maybe they can make a new Rainbow Brite meets the Care-Bears in My Little Pony Land.
Since this is primarily a nostalgic post, I hereby present the WTF!! moment of this blog:
If you wanna see the poster close up, click on the picture. I don't know if it's fake or not (Hello? Matthew McConaughey as Lion-O???!!!), but the following news is true (so far):
Thundercats Headed for the Big Screen
Source: Variety
June 6, 2007
Warner Bros. has optioned a Thundercats script by new screenwriter Paul Sopocy to turn the popular 1980s animated series and toy line into a live action feature.
Variety says Warner-based Paula Weinstein will produce through her Spring Creek Productions, along with Dick Robertson and Lew Korman.
Thundercats revolves around a group of humanoid cats (with feline names like Lion-O, Tygra, Panthro and Cheetara) who must flee their planet of Thundera after it's destroyed. Once crash-landing on another planet, Third Earth, they must thwart Mumm-Ra, an evil sorcerer, bent on killing them off.
Sopocy has written the script as an origin story expanding on the major heroes and villains from the animated series, with the plot focusing on Lion-O coming of age as the leader of the
Warner Bros. recently teamed with Joel Silver to produce a live-action He-Man movie, based on the toy and cartoon franchise, as well as a feature based on the DC Comic book Teen Titans.
[source]
Hay...what's next? She-Ra? Jem? (Oh I'd so totally watch that). Maybe they can make a new Rainbow Brite meets the Care-Bears in My Little Pony Land.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home