Mind the Gap

Saturday, November 04, 2006

/pif

Tagalog muna kasi naiinis ako...

May isang guy sa work na kailangan talaga ng...ewan...sipa. Sarap sipain! Ang kulit! Tapos mahilig pa magmarunong. Eh kung nag-take time out kaya siya para turuan ako ng tamang gawa (hay, bulok pa rin tagalog ko potek), kung ginawa niya yon, siguro tama din yung mga ginagawa ko. Pero hindeeeeee, kailangan mali muna yung gagawin ko para masabi niya kung ano yung mali ko. Damshet. Kakapikon! Sarap i-roundhouse sa bols. Bwisit. Porket wala siyang buhay at puro trabaho lang yung ginagawa niya. Nerd. Damshet. Grrrr nakakainis!!

Okay tama na...nakakahiya na tagalog ko.

Mananakot nalang ako...



Pakshet ka Vinz, I still can't watch this alone. The trailer on TV isn't as scary though.

In a way, I'm sorta glad Jef isn't here for this movie. Because I'm sure he'd wanna watch it. But I won't He'll have to bribe me with massive amounts of white cheddar popcorn (Taters I miss you!) so that I'll watch. Take note..."watch".

Speaking of missing things...it's that time of the month where I'm getting homesick again. It's kinda silly how I miss the little things. Like knowing I'm almost home when I see the 7-11 on President's Ave. Or BF on a Sunday afternoon while going to Ruins. Or smiling kasi nakita ko yung Star Wars disco sa Zapote before turning into the SM driveway.


Torturing myself...I know. But still.

I also miss being warm. And actually complaining na pinapawisan ako. It's so crazy cold here, I can't stand it anymore. I can't feel my fingers. I miss wearing just one shirt instead of three. I miss going to the beach. I even miss the crowd at the Batangas Pier:


At least at home, kaya yung pa-commute commute lang. Dito...potek...nakakalito. Take me home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home