in a half shell
I have been watching this everyday for two weeks:

It's because I babysit. Not a personal choice okay?
Although naaaliw na ako with the movie.
Go ninja go ninja go!

Nakakatawa si Vanilla Ice, man. Shet. I wanna watch this again tuloy:

Baduy amf.
My favorite part of the TNMTII movie is this:
Don: The perimeter's quiet.
Leo: Yeah. A little too quiet.
Don: Come on.
Mikey: Okay.
Don: Well, that was easy.
Leo: Yeah, a little too easy.
Don: Look, it's Raph!
Mikey: Yeah, a little too Raph.
In fairness...natawa talaga ako sa part na yan. :P

It's because I babysit. Not a personal choice okay?
Although naaaliw na ako with the movie.
Go ninja go ninja go!

Nakakatawa si Vanilla Ice, man. Shet. I wanna watch this again tuloy:

Baduy amf.
My favorite part of the TNMTII movie is this:
Don: The perimeter's quiet.
Leo: Yeah. A little too quiet.
Don: Come on.
Mikey: Okay.
Don: Well, that was easy.
Leo: Yeah, a little too easy.
Don: Look, it's Raph!
Mikey: Yeah, a little too Raph.
In fairness...natawa talaga ako sa part na yan. :P




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home