hee
Here I go again. I'm wanting to change the look of my blog.
In the meantime...a survey!
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Game Master (nakana!)
2. graphic artist
3. museum tour guide
4. music video store assistant (chika!)
B) Four movies I could/would watch over and over:
1. The Mummy
2. Cars
3. Harry Potter (any of them)
4. ang hirap pala pumili. I was thinking Spiderman, but that's Jef's answer.
C) Three places I have lived.
1. Cebu
2. Manila
3. Canada
D) Five TV shows I love to watch:
1. Heroes
2. CSI
3. Amazing Race
4. Mirmo de Pon
5. Fairly Oddparents
E) Eight places I have been on vacation:
Niagara
San Francisco
Puerto Galera
Washington DC
Virginia
Orlando, Florida
Baguio
Cebu
F) One web site I visit daily
1. Pink is the New Blog (chismis!)
G) Three of my favorite foods:
1. Sushi
2. Spaghetti
3. Lechon!!!
H) One place I would rather be right now:
1. 27 D. Poblete St., BFHEVA, BF Homes, Paranaque, Metro Manila (how's that for being exact?)
I) Three books I think everyone should read:
1. Ang Kagila-Gilalas na Pakikipagsapalaran ni Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah by Carlo Vergara
2. Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux (yes, it's a romance novel)
3. Four Seasons by Stephen King
Speaking of ze great Zsa Zsa...
I found this site on Multiply. Aliw! Jef made me kwento that there was a movie nga being made for the filmfest. I feel bad about not getting to watch it. I'll only watch it though if it was made well.
The cast:

Ada- Rustom Padilla
Didi - Chocoleit
Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah - Zsa Zsa Padilla
Dodong - Alfred Vargas
Queen Femina Suarstellar Baroux (shet I love that name!!!) - Pops Fernandez
The others are the Amazonistas and a few new characters. Natatawa ako kasi Bella Flores is supposed to be Aling Britney. Bagay yata.
What I don't understand is that Jef told me aout a totally different cast. Oh well.

Hindi ko nakayanan...

[Source]
There's even a website. Abangan ever! And a behind the scenes video of some sort. Bad trip lang kasi in the intro of the video, they totally ripped off the comic intro of the Marvel movies. Anyway, if you watch it, you'll see what I mean.
"Babae ako! Kaya ko na mag i-split!"
In the meantime...a survey!
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Game Master (nakana!)
2. graphic artist
3. museum tour guide
4. music video store assistant (chika!)
B) Four movies I could/would watch over and over:
1. The Mummy
2. Cars
3. Harry Potter (any of them)
4. ang hirap pala pumili. I was thinking Spiderman, but that's Jef's answer.
C) Three places I have lived.
1. Cebu
2. Manila
3. Canada
D) Five TV shows I love to watch:
1. Heroes
2. CSI
3. Amazing Race
4. Mirmo de Pon
5. Fairly Oddparents
E) Eight places I have been on vacation:
Niagara
San Francisco
Puerto Galera
Washington DC
Virginia
Orlando, Florida
Baguio
Cebu
F) One web site I visit daily
1. Pink is the New Blog (chismis!)
G) Three of my favorite foods:
1. Sushi
2. Spaghetti
3. Lechon!!!
H) One place I would rather be right now:
1. 27 D. Poblete St., BFHEVA, BF Homes, Paranaque, Metro Manila (how's that for being exact?)
I) Three books I think everyone should read:
1. Ang Kagila-Gilalas na Pakikipagsapalaran ni Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah by Carlo Vergara
2. Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux (yes, it's a romance novel)
3. Four Seasons by Stephen King
*****
Speaking of ze great Zsa Zsa...
I found this site on Multiply. Aliw! Jef made me kwento that there was a movie nga being made for the filmfest. I feel bad about not getting to watch it. I'll only watch it though if it was made well.
The cast:

Ada- Rustom Padilla
Didi - Chocoleit
Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah - Zsa Zsa Padilla
Dodong - Alfred Vargas
Queen Femina Suarstellar Baroux (shet I love that name!!!) - Pops Fernandez
The others are the Amazonistas and a few new characters. Natatawa ako kasi Bella Flores is supposed to be Aling Britney. Bagay yata.
What I don't understand is that Jef told me aout a totally different cast. Oh well.

Hindi ko nakayanan...

[Source]
There's even a website. Abangan ever! And a behind the scenes video of some sort. Bad trip lang kasi in the intro of the video, they totally ripped off the comic intro of the Marvel movies. Anyway, if you watch it, you'll see what I mean.
"Babae ako! Kaya ko na mag i-split!"




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home