random...
Galera po please!

It's so frickin' cold here. And I noticed today that my tan is fading. Shet.
Okay, so I changed my layout. Haha! I got stuck playing with the bounceicles for about 5 minutes before I remembered to save the template. Aren't they soo cute? Got it from Blogskins in case anyone was wondering.

It's so frickin' cold here. And I noticed today that my tan is fading. Shet.
***
Bwisit ka Vinz...I wanna change my blog layout tuloy. Hmf.***
Okay, so I changed my layout. Haha! I got stuck playing with the bounceicles for about 5 minutes before I remembered to save the template. Aren't they soo cute? Got it from Blogskins in case anyone was wondering.
***
We had flurries today. Yay! And it's about 4 degrees out, so my brother-in-law decided to turn on the heater. They keep asking me why I like to leave my window open even if it's cold. I can't explain it. I just need a window open. Maybe for the fresh air?




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home