Wiped out
Random thoughts because I'm too tired. And if I try to think, my brain hurts.
Will go into details soon.
I smell like burgers, onion rings, and coffee...
I don't ever want to drink rootbeer ever again...
I think I've had my fill of Starbucks (or at least my nose has).
I suck at getting freebies.
I think that it will take be about 25 tries (or maybe more) to master the art of commuting around the GTA.
I met a lot of nice fellow Pinoys today. Genuine smiles are nice to receive.
And finally...
I really don't think I am cut out to be a people person.
Oh, and it's my birthday tomorrow.
This is the first time ever that I am having my birthday away from Mum and Jef.
I don't feel like doing anything though. I'm not really in the celebrating mood.
I guess it's just going to be another day for me. I'll try not to think about it so much. =(
Will go into details soon.
I smell like burgers, onion rings, and coffee...
I don't ever want to drink rootbeer ever again...
I think I've had my fill of Starbucks (or at least my nose has).
I suck at getting freebies.
I think that it will take be about 25 tries (or maybe more) to master the art of commuting around the GTA.
I met a lot of nice fellow Pinoys today. Genuine smiles are nice to receive.
And finally...
I really don't think I am cut out to be a people person.
Oh, and it's my birthday tomorrow.
This is the first time ever that I am having my birthday away from Mum and Jef.
I don't feel like doing anything though. I'm not really in the celebrating mood.
I guess it's just going to be another day for me. I'll try not to think about it so much. =(




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home