one month
I just realized today that I've been here for a month already. And I feel that I've shown remarkable restraint for someone who loves shopping.
Until today that is...

Yes, of all things to buy here...I bought notebooks and pens. Go figure.
Jef, I know your reaction: hand to forehead *plek*
Oh, and I finally got to take a picture of the various bugs that I see here.

It was on my window. I have no idea what it is. Yikes.
p.s.: I like the way the notebook picture came out. No editing yan. Heehee!
Until today that is...

Yes, of all things to buy here...I bought notebooks and pens. Go figure.
Jef, I know your reaction: hand to forehead *plek*
Oh, and I finally got to take a picture of the various bugs that I see here.

It was on my window. I have no idea what it is. Yikes.
p.s.: I like the way the notebook picture came out. No editing yan. Heehee!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home