homeseek
hay...before I left Manila, I took pictures of places that I miss. Ngayon ko lang silang nahanap. Haha! It's not complete though but I just wanted to post these.
If I was home, I could be here:

Kasi I feel like I'm so behind in movies na. I wanna watch Click. Tsaka Nacho Libre. And...sige na nga...Talladega Nights. ^_^

Huhuhu...ATC! I also miss eating Taters white cheddar popcorn. :P Don't get me wrong, may sinehan naman dito noh. Kaso lang it's kinda far and I might get lost going to or coming home from there. Bwaha!
Putol ba yung pic? Blogger posting is weird. Coffee Bean!
I miss going to the mall. It's been a month since I've stepped into one. Weird no? Considering nasa mall ako almost every other day. Haha! Goodbye mallrat!

I miss Powerbooks din. Tsaka yung tambayan sa labas ng Starbuck's. Although walang sinabi yung Powerbooks compared to the bookstores here. Olats talaga.

Eto I miss a lot. Ruins! Dibidees tsaka internet load. Hehe! I miss the shawarma, garlic beef tips, tsaka yung mango shake. And looking for porn for Aids. Hahaha!

If I was home, I could be here:

Kasi I feel like I'm so behind in movies na. I wanna watch Click. Tsaka Nacho Libre. And...sige na nga...Talladega Nights. ^_^

Huhuhu...ATC! I also miss eating Taters white cheddar popcorn. :P Don't get me wrong, may sinehan naman dito noh. Kaso lang it's kinda far and I might get lost going to or coming home from there. Bwaha!
Putol ba yung pic? Blogger posting is weird. Coffee Bean!I miss going to the mall. It's been a month since I've stepped into one. Weird no? Considering nasa mall ako almost every other day. Haha! Goodbye mallrat!

I miss Powerbooks din. Tsaka yung tambayan sa labas ng Starbuck's. Although walang sinabi yung Powerbooks compared to the bookstores here. Olats talaga.

Eto I miss a lot. Ruins! Dibidees tsaka internet load. Hehe! I miss the shawarma, garlic beef tips, tsaka yung mango shake. And looking for porn for Aids. Hahaha!





2 Comments:
Best regards from NY! » »
By
Anonymous, At
5:39 PM
Very nice site! blackjack Baccarat imperator decanter Pc online games sport float Stanley gate opener 430 Fortis short term health insurance temporary rugs area
By
Anonymous, At
4:05 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home