Hello Lover...
No really...I'm in love...
The upcoming n72 from Nokia. And it comes in pink!
Also, it's being touted as the Multimedia Computer that Looks as Good as It Performs. Which is interesting as it has features like a 2 mpx camera and integrated music player, a browser, FM radio, etc.
Who am I kidding? It's pink! And it has these cute flowers at the back. That's good enough for me. Haha!
The upcoming n72 from Nokia. And it comes in pink!Also, it's being touted as the Multimedia Computer that Looks as Good as It Performs. Which is interesting as it has features like a 2 mpx camera and integrated music player, a browser, FM radio, etc.
Who am I kidding? It's pink! And it has these cute flowers at the back. That's good enough for me. Haha!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home