the final countdown
Everybody sing along! It's the final countdowwwn tenenen-teeen...tenenenten tennnn!
shet...stupid LSS.
Anyhoo, I think this is it na. Mom says that whatever happens, we're leaving on July 15. Yes, 2006. ^_^
I know that there's a couple of people out there who are still praying that it will be moved. I doubt that it will. Pray nalang kayo na manalo ako ng lotto para may pera akong pambili ng mga pasalubong niyo. At may pera na rin para I can petition na for Jef asap. At may pera din para I can go back home to visit any time I want. Or kung gusto niyo, all expenses paid trip to Canada. Kung manalo ako ng lotto ha. Hehehe!
So Vinz left na (dude ang bilis pala ng trip mo ha). Hinahanap ka ni Sig. Hahaha! Sorry we didn't get to do much. Don't worry, pagdating ko sa Canada...um...wala lang...ewan ko kung ano na yung plano. ^_^ Turuan mo ako ng patented Vinz Tan style of driving mo. Peste ka, buti nalang walang nangyari sa yo papunta dito sa BF. Malapit ka pa naman mag-acrobatics sa Edsa-Pasay overpass. Loko.
I still haven't separated the stuff I need/want to bring. Dalawang maleta lang daw sabi ni Mom. Potek naman! 2 maletas?!?! Wala pa namang box-to-follow ekek. Gaddamet. What am I going to bring? Clothes and shoes palang 2 maleta na noh! (unless wala akong dadalhin so that I have an excuse to shop...*idea*! Mwahaha!)
How to put your whole life into 2 maletas = stress. Priorities management exercise daw ba? Kainis! Jef doesn't want to agree to be stuffed into one maleta anyway. Le sigh...
What to bring, what to bring...
By my calculations, I have one handbag, 1 carry-on luggage, and 2 suitcases. Unless I can somehow make singit some of my stuff in Mom and Dad's suitcases din. My handbag is huge. Tapos, I'm looking for the biggest allowed carry-on. Should I invest in those vacuum bags from the home shopping network? Papayag kaya si Jef na magpa-vacuum?
Sorry to be rambling. I'm just trying to get my mind off...you know...the inevitable flood of tears. Ang eyebags, dear...ang eyebags...
shet...stupid LSS.
Anyhoo, I think this is it na. Mom says that whatever happens, we're leaving on July 15. Yes, 2006. ^_^
I know that there's a couple of people out there who are still praying that it will be moved. I doubt that it will. Pray nalang kayo na manalo ako ng lotto para may pera akong pambili ng mga pasalubong niyo. At may pera na rin para I can petition na for Jef asap. At may pera din para I can go back home to visit any time I want. Or kung gusto niyo, all expenses paid trip to Canada. Kung manalo ako ng lotto ha. Hehehe!
So Vinz left na (dude ang bilis pala ng trip mo ha). Hinahanap ka ni Sig. Hahaha! Sorry we didn't get to do much. Don't worry, pagdating ko sa Canada...um...wala lang...ewan ko kung ano na yung plano. ^_^ Turuan mo ako ng patented Vinz Tan style of driving mo. Peste ka, buti nalang walang nangyari sa yo papunta dito sa BF. Malapit ka pa naman mag-acrobatics sa Edsa-Pasay overpass. Loko.
I still haven't separated the stuff I need/want to bring. Dalawang maleta lang daw sabi ni Mom. Potek naman! 2 maletas?!?! Wala pa namang box-to-follow ekek. Gaddamet. What am I going to bring? Clothes and shoes palang 2 maleta na noh! (unless wala akong dadalhin so that I have an excuse to shop...*idea*! Mwahaha!)
How to put your whole life into 2 maletas = stress. Priorities management exercise daw ba? Kainis! Jef doesn't want to agree to be stuffed into one maleta anyway. Le sigh...
What to bring, what to bring...
By my calculations, I have one handbag, 1 carry-on luggage, and 2 suitcases. Unless I can somehow make singit some of my stuff in Mom and Dad's suitcases din. My handbag is huge. Tapos, I'm looking for the biggest allowed carry-on. Should I invest in those vacuum bags from the home shopping network? Papayag kaya si Jef na magpa-vacuum?
Sorry to be rambling. I'm just trying to get my mind off...you know...the inevitable flood of tears. Ang eyebags, dear...ang eyebags...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home