Mind the Gap

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

bleh,,,

Haven't been blogging lately because nothing much has been happening...

Hmm..ano nga ba?

1. Well, Jef finally resigned from his job. I'm so happy for him because I know how sucky it was for him. He got accepted na into another company. Aids works there too, so...hehehe...ewan ko nalang kung anong mangyayari sa kanila.

2. Casey is thinking of resigning too. I think he's planning to transfer to the same company Aids and Jef are at. Unfortunately, he still has to get his workload done. So mukhang matagal pa.

3. It's March already, and I'm still here. Although things have been moving na. My passport is at the embassy already. I think they're just waiting for Dad's medical records or something. So it looks like goodbye Bolinao for me. Crap!

4. On a lighter note, I still can't decide which Havs to buy. Or if I would go nalang for Old Navy. @_@

What else...I'm thinking of getting the gang together for something. I dunno what though. Almost all of them are busy na. Ako...house arrest pa rin. XD

p.s.: please help me think of a name for my new multiply account. Ang hirap mag-isip ng username! marla.multiply.com is already taken. So is the name marlalala. Gah! Kainis! I want to put kasi my online portfolio there. Eh parang naman ang pangit kung surplusgirl yung ginamit ko sa resume. Help!

2 Comments:

  • how about uuwiakongmay.dapatnandyankapa.amf

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:25 AM  

  • hahaha! pwede! so uuwi ka talaga ha? sana nandito pa ako. woohoo! if not, cut your trip short and visit me in canada gaddemet! XD

    By Blogger marla, At 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home