Mind the Gap

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Escape

Help...I want to get out of here...

Why is everyone working? Don't they just wanna drop everything and go somewhere? Anywhere?

Work work work...crap.

I just recovered from a three-day bout with the fever and some weird allergic reaction to wind. Now Jef is home with fever. Sheesh. I haven't seen any of my friends in about a month. They're all working (or in some cases, will be working).

I know, I know, I don't have any right to be making yaya to anyone for an out of town trip right now. But I think, in my case, that I've gone a bit stir crazy. I really have.

I want to ask my friends if they're up to an out of town trip, but I don't think they would want to. They're turning into workaholics! Naks!

I miss the times where'd we'd just up and leave for anywhere. Like going to Enchanted Kingdom for no reason whatsoever, para lang magkasama kami. Or hanging out at Starbucks! Or the Total parking lot.

Grr...I'm frustrating myself, I know. Although now, I know what to tell Jumar what he can do for his birthday. Baguio! Mwahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home