back from the dead zone...
It's been a while! So far, nothing really big to report. This whole long weekend stuff has been all about staying at home and just watching tv. Gads. To top it all off, I got horribly sick (fever, cough, the works), so any notion of actually going out was a bust. Oh well. But at least I got to go around some before I got sick.
Exhibit A:
Jef and I noticed that a new internet cafe opened up in BF around the last week of October. Station 168 (yep, the same one as the one on Makati Avenue). We decided to check it out since we were in the mood to play Ragnarok. Needless to say, someone *ahem*Jef*ahem* liked the place very much. Especially the chairs.

I, on the other hand, wanted to go to another 168 ( the 168 Mall in Divisoria), but I liked this place as well. Their monitors are huge! And it's very clean. Of course what won us over was that there was an smoking area room along with individual ashtrays at every pc station. Unfortunately, Ragnarok wasn't installed yet. So while we were waiting for it to be installed, I just surfed.
Because someone didn't make me pansin na kasi he was playing Starcraft.

(Hi Jef! I know you're reading this. Heehee! )
The place is owned (I think) by a Korean, since the keyboard, signs, and desktop were all in Korean. Plus a majority of the people there were Korean as well.
After an hour though, we transferred to Planet Games, because there is still something about that place that's very cool. Plus I'm still addicted to their cheeseburgers.
Exhibit A:
Jef and I noticed that a new internet cafe opened up in BF around the last week of October. Station 168 (yep, the same one as the one on Makati Avenue). We decided to check it out since we were in the mood to play Ragnarok. Needless to say, someone *ahem*Jef*ahem* liked the place very much. Especially the chairs.

I, on the other hand, wanted to go to another 168 ( the 168 Mall in Divisoria), but I liked this place as well. Their monitors are huge! And it's very clean. Of course what won us over was that there was an smoking area room along with individual ashtrays at every pc station. Unfortunately, Ragnarok wasn't installed yet. So while we were waiting for it to be installed, I just surfed.
Because someone didn't make me pansin na kasi he was playing Starcraft.

(Hi Jef! I know you're reading this. Heehee! )
The place is owned (I think) by a Korean, since the keyboard, signs, and desktop were all in Korean. Plus a majority of the people there were Korean as well.
After an hour though, we transferred to Planet Games, because there is still something about that place that's very cool. Plus I'm still addicted to their cheeseburgers.
*****
I would like to let everyone know that Harry is now a...er...binata? Binadog? Binaso? Whatever. He tried to hump my leg a couple of days ago. I am now scarred. Mainly because I was wearing shorts. But still I am scarred. Help.

I would like to let everyone know that Harry is now a...er...binata? Binadog? Binaso? Whatever. He tried to hump my leg a couple of days ago. I am now scarred. Mainly because I was wearing shorts. But still I am scarred. Help.

That's 60-70 pounds of dog!
*****
There's a bag store in Glorietta that wants to drive me nuts. I spent about 30 minutes at this small stall and I couldn't decide which bag to get. Crap.

Oddly enough, there's no signage on the stall and as far as I know, the bags don't have brand tags. Or maybe I just didn't want to remember the name. It's a good store though. Glorietta activity center, no bag goes above 600 pesos I think.
note: it's been almost a week since I've been there, and I still can't decide. Haha!
There's a bag store in Glorietta that wants to drive me nuts. I spent about 30 minutes at this small stall and I couldn't decide which bag to get. Crap.

Oddly enough, there's no signage on the stall and as far as I know, the bags don't have brand tags. Or maybe I just didn't want to remember the name. It's a good store though. Glorietta activity center, no bag goes above 600 pesos I think.
note: it's been almost a week since I've been there, and I still can't decide. Haha!
*****
*****
I know na of at least one gift that I'm getting for sure this Christmas. Hurray for relatives who ask me what gift I want!

I know na of at least one gift that I'm getting for sure this Christmas. Hurray for relatives who ask me what gift I want!

*****
end notes:
-Vinz, I heard that pRO can be played in the states daw again. Nyahaha!
-Should I put back the Tag board thing or just rely on the comments page? I'm not sure if I should since only a few people read this thing.
-Vinz, I heard that pRO can be played in the states daw again. Nyahaha!
-Should I put back the Tag board thing or just rely on the comments page? I'm not sure if I should since only a few people read this thing.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home