overload
I haven't been blogging lately, coz there really isn't that much happening.
Just wanted to note though that most likely any trip out of town has a .01% chance of happening now. Maybe because I don't have enough money. Soo...Vigan is out, so is Corregidor. But we're planning to save like crazy (which will be hard since it's almost Christmas).
Poop.
We're gonna end up here. I know it.
(image from www.smprime.com.ph)
Yep, that's SM Southmall.
Sheesh.
Just wanted to note though that most likely any trip out of town has a .01% chance of happening now. Maybe because I don't have enough money. Soo...Vigan is out, so is Corregidor. But we're planning to save like crazy (which will be hard since it's almost Christmas).
Poop.
We're gonna end up here. I know it.
(image from www.smprime.com.ph)Yep, that's SM Southmall.
Sheesh.




1 Comments:
speaking of... is the sm in roxas open?
By
Anonymous, At
9:08 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home