Mind the Gap

Sunday, October 09, 2005

almost there

Due to the upcoming long weekend, Jef and I thought of a few plans to do. He shot down my Baguio idea almost immediately (I didn't mind though, because he had a good point). And without a car, overnight trips would be hard to do. Galera not considered because I just know people will be flocking there again. Bora as well.

Okay, so it's down to three:

Vigan
Corregidor
Laguna/Cavite daytrip

Jef knows that I really want to go to Vigan. Hee! So I spent the early morning hours checking out a few sites and comparing rates. Have I mentioned that I like to plan? Oh yeah I did. :P Did you know that a 2 night stay in Vigan is cheaper than going to Corregidor for just the day? Goodness.

I still can't decide though what I really want to do. I think it falls to Jef to make the final decision. An 8 hour trip to Vigan or a 1 hour boat ride to Corregidor. Hmmm...

Maybe if I told him that there's cable TV in Vigan, he would go. ^_^

2 Comments:

  • hmm, the baguio trip shouldn't be too bad. The bus trip is ok aside from corny movies and once you get there, cabs are accessible all over the place. For hotels, I'd recommend El Cielito Inn and Hotel Venus (bottom of session road). They're pretty good, tapos you can go to Sagada pa... hehehe, peace dude!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:10 PM  

  • he really doesn't wanna go. i think it's coz of the weather and the formula 1 bus drivers. Its been bagyo weather kasi here eh. oh well. ^_^

    By Blogger marla, At 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home