Wow
Okay first of all, watch this movie:
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. I am going to be a total ditz and will just say that it's really really good. I don't think I'm eloquent enough to find the words. The CGI is amazing. Although I think that the character development and the storyline could have been fixed just a little bit more, I don't mind. Major eye candy. The copy that's out now is subtitled in English.
I'm not a big FF fan, so I'm not really familiar with the characters (although I know who Cloud, Sephiroth, Tifa, and Yuffie are), but these are my favorite characters. Meet the hair rebond trio:
Loz, Kadaj, and Yazoo. So pretty! (But Jo-kun says that their names sound like sounds that you make when you're sick. Lol.
Check out the Advent Children site. Production photos are in a gallery. The trailer is on there as well.
But what I really want to watch is Mirromask. Ang tagal! It's supposed to come out on September 30, 2005. But I don't know if it will be released worldwide. Lord, I hope so.
In other news:
I had a test over at Southville International School yesterday. Hopefully I get in. No, it's not as a student! I took the guidance test thingy for a position in their admin department. Whee! Go Southville! I took a lot of silly pics while I was there. To be up soon.
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. I am going to be a total ditz and will just say that it's really really good. I don't think I'm eloquent enough to find the words. The CGI is amazing. Although I think that the character development and the storyline could have been fixed just a little bit more, I don't mind. Major eye candy. The copy that's out now is subtitled in English.I'm not a big FF fan, so I'm not really familiar with the characters (although I know who Cloud, Sephiroth, Tifa, and Yuffie are), but these are my favorite characters. Meet the hair rebond trio:
Loz, Kadaj, and Yazoo. So pretty! (But Jo-kun says that their names sound like sounds that you make when you're sick. Lol.Check out the Advent Children site. Production photos are in a gallery. The trailer is on there as well.
But what I really want to watch is Mirromask. Ang tagal! It's supposed to come out on September 30, 2005. But I don't know if it will be released worldwide. Lord, I hope so.
In other news:
I had a test over at Southville International School yesterday. Hopefully I get in. No, it's not as a student! I took the guidance test thingy for a position in their admin department. Whee! Go Southville! I took a lot of silly pics while I was there. To be up soon.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home