Mind the Gap

Monday, September 05, 2005

Doom

I have this sinking feeling that I won't get the CH gig. Actually, I know that I won't get it because I am a moron. C'est la Vie I guess. When life hands you lemons, make apple juice! Whee!!

Let's check out my horoscope, shall we?

Daily Extended Forecast for September 06, 2005
You can't hurry love -- sometimes you just have to wait. Be patient when it comes to your relationships, especially if you and a loved one have dealt with a lot of turbulence in the recent past. What's important is that you don't view this as a make-or-break time. While the energies you're encountering now might be quite dramatic, it doesn't mean that you have to settle things now once and for all. Remain open-minded.

--Er...what? All I'm thinking of now is that Phil Collins song tuloy...

You can't hurry love
No, you just have to wait.
Just trust in a good time,
No matter how long it takes.

Okay okay. Trusting and waiting. They're right about the energies being dramatic. I can practically feel my bad mood coming on. Nothing bad going on with Jef and I of course. It's the rest of my life that's getting nuttier by the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home