dreams
Mom and I were talking a while ago about our hobbies. She's still into her painting thing, and has done quite a few oils, which she plans to fill her children's houses with. Heehee. I told her about my *wannabe* photography stuff. She said it was an expensive hobby. I quite agree. But then again, with my faithful old hand-me-down Nikon, I'm still happy with the stuff I came up with.
I do want this though:
so that I can take beautiful and well-composed photos such as this one:
I'm kidding about the pic okay... ^_^
I do want this though:
a Canon EOS 20D 8.2MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens...
so that I can take beautiful and well-composed photos such as this one:
I'm kidding about the pic okay... ^_^






2 Comments:
dude, $1,200 yung 20D... kunin mo naaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
By
Anonymous, At
3:21 PM
i wish, man.read my lips: ASA PA AKO. as in mega truly grabe overly ASA. ikaw nalang bumili nun. tapos akin nalang yung old one mo. hahahaha! like i said: ASA. :P
By
marla, At
12:38 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home