Mind the Gap

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Days/Daze

random thoughts...not really meant to have any sense...

-There are days when you wake up, and you want to crawl back into bed and throw the covers over your head (uy, that rhymes). There are also the kind of days that make you wonder "when does it all end?". The kind of day that flows blearily into the next. Same old shit, different day. That kind of day.

- Last year, I thought I was in a quarter life crisis. This year, I realize that I still am in a quarter life crisis. This may be good news since it probably means I will live to be about 120.

-I am not waiting in vain. Not not not waiting in vain. I am learning something in order to be ready for something big in the future. *crosses fingers, toes, and eyes*. I may leave it up to fate/destiny/the cosmos/God/etc., but I will not idly twiddle my thumbs in the meantime.

- There is happiness in the smallest of things. There also is a lesson somewhere in there as well.

- I may not know much, but I'm willing to learn. One thing I know for sure is this:



that there sure are a lotta goats in my village.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home